Surprise Surprise

Start from the beginning

Nash and I were putting names in a hat for them because they were doing the Heads Up Challenge. Neither of them were allowed to know who the person was until the person that had to act it out saw it. So Nash and I made the names and put them in the hat. We only did YouTubers and Viners and that's all.

Maci and Cam started the intro with Cam in the kitchen so he could run up and jump on the couch. Maci started.

"Hey guys! Today I'm joined with..." Maci said and Cam ran over and jumped on her lap. "Cameron Dallas!" Cam said holding onto Maci.

Maci laughed and pushed him on the floor. Cam sat next to her and they actually started.

"Okay so today Cameron and I will be doing The Heads Up Challenge Viner/YouTuber edition!" Maci said.

"Nash and Lexxi wrote these people down so Maci and I have no clue who's in this hat." Cam said holding up that hat.

Maci shook her head in agreement. "You start." Cam said holding out that hat and closing his eyes.

Maci took one out. "Okay this is easy!" Maci smiled. She put it on Cam's head and started. She pointed at Cam.

"Me?" Cam asked. "Yup." Maci smiled. Hayes came in the shot. "You should've stared twerking and he would've gotten it faster." Hayes smirked. "You just wanna see Maci twerk!" Carter said also getting in the shot.

Maci started laughing. "We have two new gues..." "Make that three!" Matt said jumping across Cam and Maci's laps.

"Three new guests..." Maci said looking down and laughing. Hayes Matt and Carter stayed the whole time. "NEXT!" Maci screamed in Hayes' ear.

"ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?" Hayes screamed in Maci's ear. "YES!" Maci screamed in his again. Hayes held his ear and started fake crying.

"Cameron it's your turn!" Maci said stroking Hayes' face. Maci closed her eyes and Cam put the card on her forehead.

Maci opened her eyes and Cam started doing the Miranda Sings mouth thing. "Miranda Sings?" Maci asked. She never watches her videos so she wasn't too sure if it was her or not.

"Yeah." Cam said as Maci threw the card at me. Maci took one out of the hat and smirked. "Okay!" Maci screamed.

Maci started doing Hayes' hair routine but with like a Justin Bieber face. "Hayes?" Cam asked laughing. "Yeah."

"What's up with the Justin Bieber face?" Hayes asked. "Don't know I felt like it." Maci laughed. They finished up the video and did a bunch of Viners and YouTubers it was pretty funny.

They finished it up and started for Cam's video. They were doing the other half of the Heads Up Challenge on his channel.

When they finished they both got a head start on editing. Maci actually finished her editing and helped Cam finish.

Maci uploaded hers first and then Cam did too. "That was fun..." Maci laughed. "Even though you tried to kill me." Hayes said. "No that was the best part." Maci smirked evilly.

"You're mean!" Hayes frowned. "I know!" Maci smiled sweetly. Nash kissed me. "I love you Lexxi bear!" Nash smiled.

"Lexxi bear?" I asked. "That's your new nick name and if you don't like it too bad!" Nash smiled kissing my cheek.

"STOP WITH ALL THE LOVEY DOVEY CRAP!" Hayes screamed. We all laughed at him and he sat next to Maci laughing.

Maci wasn't paying attention to anything but Flappy Bird. She's the only loser that still plays that game and it's funny.