#1 one kiss-

'Can we talk?' Millie asked nervously, sitting beside Finn on the couch. They were in their trailer, resting after all day of filming.

'Sure, what's up?' he said, hiding phone in his pocket and looking up at her.

'MTV Awards are in two days.'

'Yeah, what about it?'

Oh God, Finn.

'Uhm, kiss nomination?' she asked, like that'd be obvious.

'You're worried we're gonna win, huh?' he smirked.

'Well, yeah, kind of?'

'Look, maybe we won't and there will be no problem at all.' he shrugged.

'Yes, but what if we win?' she said, looking at her hands, avoiding his eyes.

'Then we've got 2 options: recreate the kiss scene or second - we'll go up on stage, thank our fans and go.'

'Yeah, the second one? That's not how it works.' she laughed humorlessly.

'What, you think that they really will expect us to do the snowball scene?'

'That's the tradition.' she shrugged.

'Bullshit. Besides, they can't force kids to kiss, maybe when we'd be adults it would be more normal, but from teenagers? We can go up on stage, take the award, say goodbye and what will they do? Nothing.'

'Maybe you're right.' she smiled at him. 'We have to write some speech though, just in case.'

'Ughh, I suck at speeches.' he groaned.

'Same.'

'No, you're not. Oh, and tell me when you'll write one, I don't want to be surprised on stage.' he smiled innocently.

'Whaaat? Why do I have to write one?'

'Because it was you who suggested the kiss.'

'If I knew the consequences I wouldn't do it.' she nudged him.

'Yeah, it's crazy that it wasn't even scripted and we've got nomination for it.'

'Maybe I should include that in our speech that it was my idea.' she laughed.

'Looks like someone is proud.' he raised an eyebrow.

'A little.' she laughed.

'We haven't won yet.'

'I know.' she said innocently.

He chuckled. 'So, Mills?'

'Yeah?'

'What option we agreed on?'

'I don't know, what do you think?'

'I don't mind any of them, it's up to you.' he shrugged.

'I don't mind any of them either.'

'But you decide.'

'Why me?' she groaned, throwing a pillow at him which he caught immediately with a smile.

'Because... I don't want to do anything to make you uncomfortable. I mean, there will be millions of people watching the awards, that million times worse than 200 extras in the gym.'

'I can't imagine you doing something like that to me. Or to any other girl. You would never make me uncomfortable.'

'Yeah, but still, it would make me feel better if I knew what you want me to do.'

She was thinking for a while.

'I want you to kiss me.'

Okay, he didn't see that coming.

'What?'

'Yeah, if we win I want you to kiss me, with whole this putting my hands on your arms, with your hands on my hips, with smiling and swaying to the music, with "I'm coming in" and everything. I don't want to break the tradition.'

'Are you serious?'

'Yes.'

'And... What about your... umm...' he didn't finish the sentence, but she got what he meant.

'Nothing.' she shrugged.

Jacob has nothing to do with this.

'Besides, it will be Mileven kiss after all.' she continued. 'So?'

'Okay.'

'Cool.' she said with a smile.

'Cool.' he said, and then added with a raised eyebrow. 'Do you wanna practice?'

'Oh my God, Finn!'  she burst out laughing, looking at him with big smile, eyes filled with warmth.

They've always had a connection, they've both felt it. Since the first day, since the first time their eyes met. She knew that they weren't that close anymore. And she knew that it was her fault. It was like there was an invisible line between them, stretching out more and more with every passing day.

Honestly, she didn't know why she even agreed to this. Kissing in front of the whole world? A nightmare, right? Whatever made her do this, it was stronger than her.

She knew that the only person who could make her feel something real was Finn.

She wanted to feel that once again.

(1/2)