#1 it's too late-

They hadn't talked since November, since their big fight. Since they both had said a little too much.

That he didn't want to have a girlfriend right now because they both still have time for things like this.

Because they wouldn't see each other most of the time because of their work. Because relationships in that industry usually don't last long and if something will go wrong, things would be awkward and they still had a show to carry on.

Because because because.

He just wanted to wait a little more.

She just wanted to be with him.

So when certain boy started to text her, appreciating her work, showing his attention with all these nice comments and texts, she just accepted it. Maybe one day she will learn how to love him. Maybe he will help her forget about Finn.

But it turned out that Finn isn't that easy to forget.

She didn't know it then, but she will be late for the Golden Globes. There will be no photos with the ST cast. And all of her photos will show a teen girl with a proud look on her face.

She won't be smiling today that much, but if she did, it will be a smile that won't reach her eyes.

But as I said, she didn't know it then.

They've got into a fight two hours before the ceremony. She didn't want to talk to him at this point. Finn was pissed off. Millie was too stubborn. And she was still hurt. This conversation couldn't end well.

'Leave me alone.' she said.

'No. We have to talk, stop avoiding me.'

'I'm not!'

'Oh yeah? We haven't talked in months!'

'And whose fault is it?!'

He opened his mouth to say something, but she didn't let him.

'Do you know how often I wanted to text you because I saw something funny and immediately thought of you? And I knew that I can't text you just like that? Or I had a shitty day and I wanted to call you?' she asked bitterly.

'Aren't those things you usually should do with your boyfriend? What's his name again?' he said sarcastically.

She was afraid that someone will hear their raised voices so she pulled him to her hotel room.

'So?' Finn asked, slamming the door behind them. She got further into the room, trying to distance herself from him, but he followed her.

'So what.' she said with annoyance, turning herself to face him.

'Why are you with him?'

'What do you mean?' she asked irritated, avoiding his question.

'Give me at least one decent reason to be with a person who-'

'Finn-' she tried to interrupt, but he cut her off.

'Why? What do you wanted to achieve by that? You wanted to hurt me? Is it some kind of revenge?' he asked with anger, trying to hide the hurt in his voice.

'What?! Stop putting the blame on me! You were the one who ended this before it even started! Everything was fine between us and you ended this like we were nothing!'

'That's not true!'

'Yes, it is! I wanted to be with you!' she said.

'Oh, so you wanted to be with me and one month after our fight you suddenly wanted to be with someone else? So maybe you didn't want me after all, you just wanted to have a boyfriend.' he said with sarcasm.

'At least he wanted to be with me!'

'Really?! That should never be a reason to start a relationship! That he was available at the moment and you just-'

'You know what? You have no right to telling me that. It was you who didn't want to be with me in the first place! You've missed your chance!'

'Millie-'

'No. Leave me alone.'

He took one cautious step towards her.

'I would do anything to make things better between us, Mills.'

'It's too late. You thought I would be waiting forever till you make up your mind?'

'I wanted to be with you, too! Without long distance, without this show, without those crazy fans and without our relationship all over on social media! But that can't happen!'

'Because what! Why do you care? We could've worked this out somehow but you haven't even wanted to try! And now it's too late!'

'I don't believe you.'

'What?' she asked with confusion.

'You heard me. I. Don't. Believe. You. It's not too late.'

'It is.'

'No. I don't believe that you stopped... Care about me... Just like that.' he said, getting closer to her, step by step. 'I just don't believe it.'

She swallowed at the intensity in his eyes. He was so close.

She felt his hands on her hips as he pulled her closer to him. She didn't fight as she put her hands on his chest. She had to remind herself to breathe when his hands rested down on her lower back.

He was so close she felt him everywhere. And it seemed so right.

Like she had a piece that was always missing and now it's not.

He pressed his lips to her forehead. She shivered feeling his warm breath on her face.

'Please.' he said with sudden urgency in his voice, kissing her eyelids, nose and cheeks. He kept repeating his plea after every kiss. His lips were so light they almost tickled her. His kisses were so delicate, they felt like the wings of butterflies on her skin.

'What?' she breathed, almost inaudibly.

'Don't tell me to stop.' he said quietly before leaning in and kissing her lips.

That was the last thing on her mind right now, actually.

(1/2)