#2 -but this feels right-

'I think I know where he is.' Millie said. 'And I swear, I'm going to find him and bring his lazy-'

'Millie-' Matt started warningly, but she continued.

'-ass here, so we can go back to filming.'

'Millie, we're losing light in like one hour. Even if you find him we're not going to make it today.' Ross said.

'Besides, it doesn't matter now. What's the most important is to find him, safe and sound.' Matt added.

'Yeah, and don't get lost, okay?' Ross said jokingly.

'Right, we don't want to see headlines saying something like "The Duffer brothers can't find two members of the "Stranger Things cast".' Matt chuckled.

'Okay, okay.' she snorted, walking away.

'So you were saying...' Matt said, when she was out of earshot.

'What?' Ross asked.

'That you had a weird conversation with Finn. You said that you think is more than just tiredness.' Matt reminded him.

'Oh! Yeah. Nevermind. I've got a feeling that he will get his answers soon.' Ross said, looking at Millie's retreating back.

.

It wasn't the first time when Millie talked to Jacob on the phone, when Finn was in the same room. But he had no idea that today is the day when he will had enough of this.

That day has come. The day when he couldn't stand Millie's presence anymore. What's worse, it affected his job. He was tired of everything. He wanted to take a break. He even accidentally said it out loud to Ross. He recovered from this quickly though, saying that he didn't mean it and Ross didn't push it further.

But he really was tired. Not only of all these projects, but of being constantly with Millie. It wasn't easy to be so close to her, not being able to just take her in his arms, when he feels like it. And what's worse, he feels like it pretty often. It was like they were close to each other and far away at the same time.

And Finn was hurt. Broken. Devastated. Because realizing that you fell in love with your best friend wasn't easy. Why he had to fall in love with her right now? Now, when she has a boyfriend?

Maybe he would give up on her if Jacob was a good person. If he actually made her happy.

She deserved the world.

Finn can only hope that Jacob knew that.

Yeah, Finn loved her since the very beginning, of course he did. But it has been different. He loved her as a best friend.

He likes talking to her. He wants her to be happy.

She is one of the most important people in his life.

But recently he realized it was more than that. What's more terrifying, he knew that it wasn't just a crush. He started to notice little things about her, like when she bit her lip when she was nervous or when she was playing with her necklace absentmindedly when she was thinking about something.

Sure, they share the trailer, they talk and laugh like they always did, but it felt different. Like... they avoided eye contact. Like maybe... Were they scared to express too much by their eyes?

Did he read too much into this?

Millie also stopped to be so "touchy". They used to hang out together all the time, acting somewhat like a couple. Earlier, they weren't afraid of holding hands, hugging or leaning heads on each other's shoulders while watching a movie and things like that. Now she was more distant than before, as if they were transmitting some viruses or something.