her smile had stolen my heart

Finn has always been able to make Millie laugh. The truth is, she was one of the few people who understood his weird jokes.

It was about time to show his sense of humor to her friends.

'Finn, please...' Millie said, smiling at him sweetly. 'Dance for us.'

'No way.' Finn said, raising his eyebrows. There was no news that he couldn't dance. 'I would rather...' he suddenly stopped, seeing that she pointed her phone at him.

Millie hasn't posted photo or video with him for months. They both knew the reason of that. Jacob.

Millie cried because of him. She didn't smile that much like she used to.

And at that moment Finn changed his mind. He was going to dance like an idiot just to make her laugh.

Making a fool of himself in front of millions of people? No way.

Making a fool of himself in front of millions of people to see Millie's smile? Say no more.

He wouldn't do it for anybody else.

'Okay.' he said.

'What?' she asked, confused.

'Okay, I'll do it.' he explained.

'Yaaay!' Millie exclaimed with a big smile on her face.

'He's doing it.' Maddie said excitedly.

'Oh my God.' Lilia said, covering her mouth.

'She has him wrapped around her little finger.' Maddie whispered to Lilia, trying to hold back a laugh.

'Did you say something?' Millie asked, averting her eyes from Finn for a second.

'No.' Maddie said innocently, but Millie seemed like she didn't hear it.

She was looking at Finn. Again.

And she couldn't stop smiling.

'So? What's the song?' Finn asked.

'Hmm... Oh, I know!' Maddie said mischievously. "My heart will go on." First part. Till the chorus.'

'Pff, you could at least give me a challenge.' he said, raising his eyebrows.

'Okay, so... It can't be just a simple dance. It has to be interpretive dance.' Maddie said, emphasizing the word.

'Yeah, Finnie, tell us some story with these moves.' Millie said, laughing.

Maddie lifted her phone to record him as well.

'Hey, hey, hey, what you think you're doing?' Finn asked suspiciously at the sight of the phone pointed at him.

'I'm recording, duh.' Maddie said.

'Yeah, you're right, I want to save this moment either.' Lilia said, taking phone out from her pocket.

'You know what, it's a good idea, Finn dances so rarely that it's worth to save it.' Sadie added, pointing her phone at him.

'Ughh, Sadie, you too?' Finn groaned.

'Yep.' she said.

'At least in your case there's a guarantee that it won't go to your Instagram.' Finn chuckled at Sadie who was tapping the screen with a serious expression on her face.

'Yeah, Sads? Why you never post anything?' Millie asked.

'Oops, I almost pressed live button.' Sadie said, ignoring Millie's question. 'God, where is this recording thing...'