Chapter 64

Alices P.O.V

I couldn't move. My mouth was hung open in probably the most unattractive way and my eyes were popping out of my sockets.

She was standing infront of me. My idol was standing right infront of me and I couldn't believe it.

"You're gonna get some flies in that mouth sweetie." She said, a sweet smile on her face.

"Close your mouth." murmered Louis from beside me.

"Oh...umm...yeah, sorry." I stuttered, what was wrong with me?

"Are you a fan?" she asked.

"Yes."

"Haha, I could tell."

"Do you wanna take a selfie with me?" she offered politely.

"Sure - I mean, yes please." I replied, taking a bold step towards her, my hand was shaking as I fished in my pocket for my phone. Louis was still stood there with a smug, amused look on his face regarding my state.

She took my phone from my hands and I leaned into her, giving my best smile as the camera clicked. I said thank you before taking another step back and standing awkwardly in the doorway. Holy shit i was still freaking out.

"Lou, do you want some dinner babe?" she asked. Louis rubbed his eyes and took a deep breath, he looked really tired.

"Yeah, let me get changed first Taylor." he turned around quickly, giving me a weird glance before walking down the hallway to what must be his bedroom.

"Umm, I think I should go now." I said, feeling bad for disrupting their dinner.

"You think? You shouldn't have come in the first place." she remarked snidely. Okaay, maybe she's just on her period.

"So are you gonna go or not?" she asked, a frown on her face and her hands ruffling through her blonde curls.

" yeah, umm, im sorry I'll go."

"Good. And stay away from Louis." she said, making my head snap up.

"Oh. So I see you become concerned when I mention Louis name." she said sassily.

" I honestly dont know what your talking about, we're not even close friends." I reasoned back.

"Yeah you wish you were friends. I mean look at you. Disgusting. How much do you weigh? Honestly, you look about 8 stone, ewww."

Ouch. Okay that kinda hurt.

"And what's that behind your ear? Is it dirt? Okay that's just gross. Yep. No way in hell are you gonna have any chance. He's way out of your league."

I felt the tears well up in my eyes and tried not to show them. I'm pretty sure that im never gonna listen to a taylor swift song again.

I grabbed my phone and began to walk towards the front door.

"Where are you going?" I heard Louis tired voice from behind me.

"She doesn't feel well, look baby I made your favourite food." said her now annoyingly high pitched voice.

"Wait a minute." he said to her, I turned around to see him brushing her off.

"Alice, why are you going so early?" he asked, his eyebrows furrowing in confusion.

"I, ummm, need to get back now. I dont feel well." I could feel my eyes still burning with tears that were threatening to fall.

"I'll drop you off."

"No its fine."

"I said I'll drop you off." he said, already grabbing his car keys.

"Louis she said she'll go herself, let her go. She just wants your attention." said Taylor.

"What's your problem Taylor!!?? I know that she's not ill. Surely you've said something." he snapped.

"What!!?? Why are you blaming me?" she gaped.

Louis ignored her and walked out the door, me following closely behind. He walked over to the small, white Toyota and swiftly got into the drivers seat.

"How old are you?" I asked generally.

"19" he replied.

"19? Woah, you look younger."

"19 isn't old. How old are you?"

"16." I said.

"Yeah, thought so."

We started driving and after a few minutes he started to hum. My favourite song.

"You like that song too??!!" I asked, excited.

"Its my favourite one." he said, a half smile on his face.

"And here i thought i was the only one obsessed with them."

He threw me a quick glance and chuckled.

"Oh oh, oh oh, be my baby, and I'll look after you..." he belted out beautifully, his voice was different to other guys. It was much higher and strained. But at the same time it was also extremely harmonizing and melodious. It had a hoarseness about it that sent shivers down my spine.

"You should go on x factor." I said for the second time today.

"I will. I am going in 6 months."