I want to be yours

Darius P.O.V

After walking Tyra home I headed to the trap house as I was walking I started thinking about her. I've known Tyra for a long time back when I was in school she would help me with my work, well...let me cheat off hers but she's so nice and beautiful . I've never seen or even met anyone like her before I think ima ask her out I hope she don't turn me down hell..every smart girls wants a thug.

~

~

~

"Ayeee wassup Dee"  My homie Matt greeted me as I walked through the door. "nothing much" I answered "I seen you over at that Jamaican joint ova on 5th street with that fine ass girl Tyra" my cousin Chris yelled out "yes that's my home girl I'm thinking bout asking her out what y'all think?" I asked while lighting up a blunt "me personally don't think you should fuck wit her she's a Lil too up tight and a nerd" my shooter rick said "ain't nun wrong wit a nerd hell I'm smart too" I spoke "since when nigga, remember in 3rd grade you failed an open book test how the hell does that happen? " Matt said while laughing everyone thought that shit was funny "you know dat nigga cant read Matt get off my cuzo dawg" Chris came over to dap me up and I put him in a head lock. "Man I'm out y'all get on my damn nerves" I said as I walked out the door they done blew my high "Aww you mad or nah rick yelled" " i asked yo momma the same thing when I nutted  in her hair last night ohh wait she don't have nun" I yelled while laughing" "Damn rick" they all came so his side and laughed in his face. I dapped  them all up and sucka punched rick in the face "fuck you!" he yelled "I ain't gay nigga no"  I said while walking down the sidewalk.

Toya P.O.V

As I was on the phone with Tyra she was telling me about her "date" or whateva you want to call it with Darius . it was so cute though she really hasn't been in a relationship in a long time. but Darius really??  come on he doesn't go to school, he sells drugs and he don't even have a car but its wateva if she's happy I'm happy. He is fine though I might give him a try. Is that fake of me?

Tori P.O.V

Me and Tia are hanging out at the mall and she is talking my fucking head off damn! why do we even hang wit her she causes so many problems in our group. I'm going. to get with the rest if the girls to discuss whether we should cut her off or not but she is a great friend I mean if you want to laugh nonstop. but we are now in forever 21 almost buying the whole store. my mom is a big time lawyer so I spend as I please she doesn't mind. once we were done we got something eat from the food court and headed home. as I was dropping Tia big mouth ass off I saw Chris he is so fine he's tall light skin,almond brown eyes and a perfect smile. I waved to him as I drove out he waved back "yayy" I screeched in the car like a school girl getting looked at like. by her crush. I hope to make him mines one day.

Tyra P.O.V

As I woke up from my nap I heard knocking at the door so I went down stairs to see who it was. I opened the door to come face to face with my teacher Mr. Watts "what do u want now don't you get enough of getting on my nerves at school"I asked annoyed " I didn't do come for that I came to give you this " he said while handing me the papers "its your work that you missed out on from all of your teachers" "thanks"  I said why putting them on the table next to the door "Tyra, I really want you to do well and finish high school and go to college and make something of yourself" he said looking deeply in my eyes " I do to Mr. watts but its a lot I have to handle here at home with my mom I don't get time to really focus on school like how I want to sometimes I think I want to drop out , wh hold a space and there's people out there in the world that can fill it"  I said " yes, school may get hard at times but I'm here for you, when you get back in school I'm going to very hard on you okay?" "okay Mr. watts thanks" I shook his hand and close the door. I'm hungry but nothings here to eat so I texted darius and told him to bring me some Chinese food he text back saying he would so I got started on my work.

10 Mins later...

i heard the door opening and I looked and saw that it was Darius " Dee thank you soon much" I exclaimed while taking the food from him "yo fat ass I just took you out to eat" he said jokingly "here maybe this will make up for it " I said as I pulled him into a passionate kiss " ohh that sure did, whats all these papers on the floor for" he asked being nosey"its my work from school I've been missing, want some I offered him some of my shrimp fried rice "nahh you go head and eat up " he said while sitting next to me and putting his arm around me"what are you doing?" I asked puzzled "ima just be 1hunna wit you Tyra I always liked you for sometime now you've been my crush I just want to get to know you more and treat you to the better side of life and show u how to love" he said deeply " well Darius, I've always had a crush on you but I don't want my heart broke I've been through too much for that but I'll give you a chance" I said while looking at the expression on his face go from serious to suprise . he picked me up and put me on his lap where we was in a deep kiss till the door opened "what the hell" I heard my mom yell "yes mom" "all I know is that y'all bet not be making no babies and don't mess up my couch go in yo room with that" she said while going upstairs."damn I wish my mom was cool like yours" "yea this only once in a lifetime that this happens."

20 mins later..

Darius left, my mom went to sleep so I finished half way through my work, lock down the house and went to sleep.

This is a Little filler I hope y'all like it..remember to read, vote and comment