Is this love

This is my frist book soo i hope yall just stick wit me through this!!!

My name is Tyra im 5'6, Smooth mocha skin complextion , long brown hair.Im mixed rican and black Im a very smart funny and loving person just trying to make it out of the hood. I live in kings Grove,Georgia (not real)..its the heart of the hood field with crack heads, tricks,pimps and drug dealers...i just want to be successful but i know that there will be challenges to come my way...

I woke up this morning to the ringing of my alarm clock (6:30) i have to hurry up and get out the house...so i got in the shower did my hygiene thing and 30 mins later i decided to wear a black and red shirt that said kiss me, camo pants and my new bred 11s i looked fye!! I took a few pics for instagram.  Heading downstairs i walked in the living room to see my mom passed out..she must of had a hangover from last night's party i kissed her put a cover over her and headed out the door.

On my way to my school which was 2 blocks away i noticed a group of boys standing around talking and playing i recognized one of them is name is Darius he has been my crush since 3rd grade. He is tall, Dark skin,Muscular, dark brown eyes and has a juice cut. As i walked pass him and his friends stopped talkun and look at me walk pass he approached me

Darius: Hey tyra

Me: Heyy boo

Darius: You look nice today as always..where you going?

Me:*Blushing* Aww thanks i always do and im on my way to school. Why you never come?

Darius: Cuzz ma im tryin to get this money the bills aint goin to pay themselves

Me: True!

Darius: Yea ,you want me to walk you to school??

Me: You came this far might as well!...

Darius: Gurl pleasee..i can leave you here and let someone kidnap you!!

Me: Nooo pleasse dont do that *Grabs his arm* Come on im already late

As i walked into class all eyes where on me(CAN I HAVE MY FACE BACK!!!) was wat i wanted to yell but i gave a smile and kept on walking to my seat "Ms.Robinson" Mr.Watts my English teacher says "Nice of you to join us can u please hurry to your seat,your already 28 mins late" !!! "Where else am i suppose to go you always starting with me" a Host of "ohhh's and even "Ohh killem" arose in the class. "Fine" Mr.Watts stated "you can leave with this right up." SO THATS JUST WHAT I DID!!!

On my way out of the class heading to the principles office i noticed a new boy walking the hallway. He was cute tall,dark skin,with dreads and tattoos(i love dark skin boys). He was looking st me kind of hard soo i asked him

Me: what are you looking at?

???: Something beautiful

Me: Aww thanks my, name is Tyra whats yours?

???: nice to meet you Tyra, my name is Antonio.

Me: nice to meet you too. Are you new here? Where did you come from?

Antonio: whoa whoa whoa!!! Slow down lil mama we'll have more time to talk about that later. Until then give me yo number.

Me: Mmhh, ill think about it..

Antonio: okay, ill see you at lunch!

Me: yea, okay

I ended up getting 1day home suspension..ohh well i wasn't gonna come to school anyway!!...to say im a smart girl i lack in a lot of my classes ..i ended up skipping the rest of my classes and went straight to lunch.. At the lunch table i met up with my crew Toya,Tori, and Tia (T-SQUAAADDD!!) We have been friends for over 6years and still going strong.  we a joked bout soo much stuff,and talk so much bout each other its crazy!!

WHAT DO YALL THINK SHOULD I KEEP GOING?????

Vote

Vote

Vote

Voteee!!!!!!

Comment

Comment

Comment!!   Also...follow me pleaseeee!!!!