3

When I woke up it felt like a bomb had exploded inside of my head. The first second I opened my eyes I squeezed them shut and grabbed my head.
"Oww, my head..." I mumbled to myself. 

I opened my eyes carefully and almost cried of happiness. No, not because I was safe and sound at home or at the guild. No, because I could see again! I had missed my sight very much and even though I had no idea where I was, I was happy to be able to at least see something!

I noticed there were already small tears on my face, so I wiped them away and got back on my feet. I flinched when I felt that weird sting in my side again.
"What the heck..." I mumbled. I pulled up my shirt and looked at my side. I saw something that explained a lot. It wasn't a bruise from a kick or anything. It was a purple wound. Now I was a hundred percent sure Natsu had used poison to make me lose my senses. It was smart, I had to admit that. I had a lot of magic and a lot of strength, but I was nothing without my senses. 

This didn't explain to me why Natsu had attacked me with poison and why he had acted so weird. I heard him say something about revenge, but since when did he hold a grudge against anyone? He would at least have told me, right?

I scanned the place I was in and noticed it was a regular prison. Three walls and iron bars at the front. I sighed, thinking about the fact Iron was my weakness.
I walked to the iron bars and yanked them. They didn't break or bend in the slightest. I summoned my Magic and punched against the bars, only to notice my Magic didn't work and that my hand now hurt more than my side.
I screamed in pain and held my hand close to me.
"Ow ow ow ow!" 

I knew I had been too loud when I heard footsteps and seconds later I saw Natsu appear in front of the prison. I glared at him and wished I was able to use my magic.

"Natsu..." I mumbled, growling.
"It's true, you sure growl a lot." He said, smiling sweetly.
"I only growl at enemies." I said, growling again. That made Natsu roll his eyes and chuckle. I readied my fist and stormed at the iron bars. I punched through them, aiming for Natsu's head, but he saw it coming and dodged it with ease.

"Woah there, don't be so violent. Do you want to lose your senses again?" He said, smiling but threatening me with his voice. The glare disappeared from my face and I widened my eyes and backed away from the iron bars.

"No." I said firmly. Natsu chuckled and crossed his arms.

"Natsu sure has an interesting sister." Natsu mumbled to himself. "Too bad he won't notice you're gone." Why was he speaking in third person? Why was he talking about another Natsu?

"W-What? What are you talking about? Y-You brought me here.." I stuttered, feeling completely confused.
"Haha! It's amazing how stupid you can actually be! And here I thought you were one of the smart ones! You seriously haven't found out yet?" He asked, laughing. I looked a bit hurt and frowned.
"Found out...what?" I asked softly. Natsu showed his evil grin again and grinned widely at me. He somehow stepped through the iron bars and walked towards me. His grin shocked me so much that I couldn't move. He looked so...scary.
"I won't tell you.....yet. This is better than I had planned." he said, slamming me into the wall. "For now, just think about how much you hate me." He said, kicking me in the side. I flinched and yelped, holding my side in pain. When I looked up, he was already gone.

I paced around the room, thinking about ways I could get out of here. First I had to get my magic back. I couldn't break or bend those bars without magic. I knew Natsu had put some magic on this place that prevented only me from using magic, because he could clearly use it when he punched me. I snapped my head up when it hit me. He hadn't put any magic on the room, he had done something to me!