Chapter One:Dinner

Chapter One: Dinner

Okay here's one thing you need to know about my family you can never be late for dinner.

My mom doesn't tolerate anyone coming late for dinner it was a big no no she was a free spirit and wasn't strict with a lot of stuff but she took the dinner thing seriously.

"Kids Dinners ready!!!!!!"My mom yells.

I was busy listening to Drake's latest bop on my sound system but as soon as I heard my mom I paused it and ran downstairs.

The dinner table was noisy as usual. Plates were filled with spaghetti and chicken. My four siblings all were sitting on the table along with my parents Bianca and Holden Smith.

I have four siblings. Two brothers and two sisters. There is Isaac who is fifteen all of us have brown hair Isaac was the only one who used glasses, Next was Cole who was eleven years old he was hyper active, then there was Maya who was six she was playing with her food and she is very troublesome and then there was the youngest Grace who was two and she was the apple of my parents eyes.

So you could say I have a big family and my parents really like having kids like literally every time I blink my mom is pregnant with another baby.

"Okay everyone quiet your father and I have an announcement. "My Mom said eyeing all of down.

Everyone became silent and stopped talking.

"Oh no not another baby we're too many as it is."Isaac said rolling his eyes.

"Mommy I want a little brother to play with Maya is no fun. "Cole said.

"Mommy no I want another sister. "Maya said squealing.

Noise erupted once again as everyone was talking at the same time.

"Everyone quiet I'm not pregnant although that wouldn't be such a bad honeymoon present!!!"Mom said smiling.

"Honeymoon what are you guys talking about???!"Isaac said.

"We're getting our vows renewed!!!!!!"Mum said smiling. She then slid her hands onto dad and then reaching over and giving him a kiss my dad kissed her back but then I'm sure as soon as they realize kids were at the table they pulled away.

Omg I'm so happy for them like I actually admire my parents marriage and it would be so fun and romantic for them to renew their wedding vows.

Eww nothing worse than your parents kissing infront of you!!!!

"Mama eats dadas face!!"Grace said clapping her hands. "Mama eat my face too, "She says pulling her towards her. My Mom kissed her cheek.

Everyone burst into laughter.

"I'm just glad you guys are finally getting your vows renewedyou deserve it after 5 kids. "I said chuckling.

"When is the vow renewal happening??"Isaac said.

"We're not sure yet and we're doing it in the house here we'll just invite close friends and family we're not making a big deal out of it."

"You guys should all be on your behavior on that day okay that's all I'll say. "Dad said. "Both of us just want to be happy on that day with no stress from all of you."

"Aww you guys are so cute now I wanna barf well I'm done anyway so I'll just take the plate to the dishwasher and go to my room. "I said standing up.

"You should invite Mia and Chantel to other wedding. "She said. "We're not making wedding cards so you should just tell them directly. She said.

"Ok mom cool."