"He told you about that?" I ask looking at my feet.

"Yeah, we were wondering where you were so over the weekend he told us." Michael says.

"Oh, yeah. He did apologize." I say forming a straight line across my lips.

"Where were you?" Ashton asks. 

"Jess's house." I say shrugging like it's no big deal. They both nod and as if on cue Luke comes over with Calum. 

"Hey guys the party is going to start soon. Let's go?" Calum asks us. We all head back into the cars, the ride there was quiet.

I don't bother to talk to Michael or Calum because the radio was on. I lean my head against the window and rub my eyes with my sleeves.

"Don't fall asleep. We're almost there." Michael says.

"I wasn't going to sleep." I say while crossing my arms. I hear him chuckle and I just roll my eyes.

A couple of minutes pass by as I look out the window. I had no idea where we were. Nothing around us looked familiar to me.

"Ali?" I hear Calum say after a while.

"Yeah?" I answer back to him.

"Just checking." He says.

"I wasn’t going to sleep!" I say throwing my hands in the air. They both start to laugh and I just huff and cross my arms again.

"We're here!" Michael says in a sing song voice.

Once I get out of the car I see a building that you could hear music coming out of.

"This isn't a party. This is a club." I say looking at Michael and pointing at the building.

"Relax, it's our friend's 18 birthday." he says.

"Well we aren't 18." I say in protest. "And I thought the drinking age was 21." I say more of a question.

"Not in Australia." Ashton pipes in.

"Lovely." I say crossing my arms.

"Glad you're in Sydney now, huh?" Michael says jokingly. I just roll my eyes.

"Don't worry they know us here. They'll let us in. And plus you look 18. They'll let you in." Calum says patting my back.

"Yeah, c'mon. What happened to the risk taker Ali?" Michael asks.

"I'm still here. I just don't feel like being arrested tonight." I say just loud enough for him to hear.

"Weren't you a bartender?" Michael asks me while lifting his eyebrow.

"Yeah, well that's different. That place was cheap. But this club is freaking huge!" I say once again pointing at the building.

"Yeah, yeah. Let's go." Michael says pushing my back towards the club. 

"Ugh." I whine. 

Once we get closer to the building I see a massive line stretching as far as the eye can see. They're all wearing fancy dresses and suits. I look down at the outfit I chose to wear. I begin to feel self-cautious looking at the girls in the line. They're all so gorgeous.

"I am not waiting in that line." I say looking at it.

"Don't worry we don't have to." Ashton says while walking right passed the line. I tilt my head to the side in confusion.

Once we're at the entrance there's a big man guarding the door.

"Hey what's up Damion?" Calum says giving the guy a high five.