Chapter 14

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~
°○°○°○°
~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~

"I feel broken. Can we stop?" I am sitting on the floor in the stadium we are performing in, in two days.

"There is no such think as stopping. We have to carry on until this is perfect."

I just looked at him. "Perfect you say. Chan I have a solo to be working that needs to be perfect for that night. We have been practicing this duet for God knows how long." I stood up while saying this.

"Chan you are my second dance partner and you are worst than my first one. Hoseok is a way better dance partner than you. I prefer him over you any day."

I turned my back and went to my bag. You see it's only me and Chan here no one else. We had to practice our duets last so everyone has gone back to the hotel.

"You know what Chan, let's call it for today. I rather see my boys than be with you." I took my stuff and left.

Why did I ever agree to do a duet with him? I should've fought back like what Hoseok did. I rather have him as my dance partner.

I left the stadium I made my way back to the hotel. You see the hotel it self isn't far away so imma take my time to get there. I have been in that stadium since the morning around 8am and now it's 3pm in the afternoon.

After we arrived at the hotel two days ago. We arrived in L.A while my mom and Dae are in New York.

L.A is nicer than I thought. I expected there to be more crime like what you would see in movies. It's quite peaceful here, I think I will enjoy it here with my boys.

"My legs hurt, and the hotel is only 10 minutes away."

I can see the hotel in front of me. "I can see my bed from here." I decided to walk a bit quicker to the hotel.

I could see my hotel room from here. Well I share it with the boys since we were allowed too have a room with 4 people in total.

Time Skip~

"I'm back." I closed the door behind me and threw my bag next too my bed.

"How was practice with Chan?" I looked at Jimin who wasn't even looking at me while he asked me.

"It was alright. I have had better practices, just not with him."

"You're tired aren't you?" I just nodded. "Ok I will let you rest I am going too meet Tae and Hoseok in the swimming. Bye Jae." I waved him goodbye as closed the door behind him.

"Ah, peace and quiet. Just what I needed." I let my sleep take me too dreamland.

Time Skip~

"Ugh, what time is it?" I turned my phone on too look at the time. "Oh shit, I am late."

I jumped out of bed. I almost dropped out of my bed. I grabbed some clothes, my phone, my earphones, my keys and my bag and left the room.

"Why didn't any of them wake me up? When I get there, I will kill them."

Thank the heavens that it's not far away from here. I really need to hurry up, so I decided to start running.

I hate running but I need to make it in time. So here I go. I pushed past people older and younger than me. Even kids.

Hoseok POV

"Chan where is JaeHwa?" The teacher asked him.

"I don't know and don't care." Did he just insult my Jae? Someone better hold me back.

"Jimin, Taehyung hold me back before I attack this kid."

"It's fine Hoseok." Taehyung said while holding me back.

"Chan just use your phone to call her." He just nodded and left. "The rest of you we will start with the dance groups."

Everyone nodded and got into their groups. "Ok Hoseok, Jimin and Taehyung I want too see the dance you came up with."

"You mean the one with the girls?" Taehyung asked and the teacher nodded. We got into our position before the song started.

Jae Hwa POV

"Finally I am here." I looked at my phone too see what time it was. "I am only 5 minutes late."

I was about too put my phone back into my bag until I received a call. "What Chan?"

"Are you here yet?"

"Yes just arrived. Why?"

"You are late."

"You are telling me that as if I don't know. Anyway is that all you called me for?"

"Just get inside the teacher wants too see everyone's dance."

I hanged up the phone. "Omg his voice is annoying me." I put my phone in my bag and entered the stadium.

There was a song playing, so I knew there was a group dancing. I looked on the stage too see my three boys dancing.

"Well done boys. You can come of the stage now." I heard our teacher say. I made my way over to her too say sorry for being late.

"I am really sorry. I have been practicing since the morning without a break. So I went back too the hotel and overslept. I won't let it happen again."

"It's fine Jae. You deserved the rest. Anyway you and Chan are up next. Don't worry I got the backup dancers ready."

I smiled at her. "Thank you. You are the best." I dropped my stuff and went on the stage. "Now where is Chan?" I looked and found him with a group.

"Chan get here. Didn't you want the duet to be perfect?" He looked my direction and ran on the stage.

"Ready?" I nodded and the song started playing.

--------

"Well done the two of you. You guys can have a break now." We nodded and left the stage. We did both our duets and they went really good.

"Oh Jae don't forget that you still have too show your solo." I nodded and went to my bag.

"Hey Jae you okay?" I looked up and saw Hoseok.

"Yeah, just want my dance partner back."

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~
°○°○°○°
~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~

HEY EVERYONE WHAT GOOD. ANYWAY I WROTE THIS CHAPTER REAL QUICK. WELL QUICKER THAN NORMAL.

HONESTLY I JUST WROTE SOMETHING THAT IS WAS DIFFICULT THE THINK OF A TITLE FOR THIS CHAPTER.

BUT IT DOESN'T SEEM LIKE JAE LIKES CHAN. IT SEEMS LIKE SHE WANTS HER DANCE PARTNER BACK.

ANYWAY I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER. WELL THAT IS IT FOR NOW

BYE BYE
LOVELIES
°❤💙💚💛💜°

~M O O N C H I L D 🌙