c h a p t e r 3 8

a/n : i did this in the same day of 'c h a p t e r 3 7'

[ 1 8 + s c e n e  p l e a s e   w a t c h o u t ]

1 8 +

jieun's pov

As Jihoon's mom went upstairs and went inside her room, Jihoon suddenly kissed me, my eyes widened but replied anyways.

We then stopped for breathe and he carried me bridal style to his room.

He threw me to his bed and kissed me again.

I let his tongue enter my mouth as we had a match with our tongues. He won and sucked my tongue as I moan.

He put his hand under my shirt, and it surprised me but let him anyways.

He played with my breast and I moan, as the other one was on top of my pussy.

He then stopped kissing me and proceeded to my neck and suck the sensitive spot as I moan. And him leaving a blue-purple-isn spot on my neck showing that I was his.

E N D

We pulled away and I hit him "Yah! I told you not too far!" I huffed as he chuckled

"At least I didn't slam myself in you right?" He laughed as I turn red "See? You yourself want to anyways so why not?" He said

"What if I get pregnant? My mom would kick me out of the house!" I said as he just hugged me

"Marry already." He said as I hugged him back while laughing.

"Tell my mom. You ask your mom." I said as he pulled away

"You know what? I'll tell you later on." He smirked and I looked at him weirdly.

jihoon's pov

I went to my sister's room and saw her on her bed playing of course none other than SuperStar BTS.

I went inside and look at her play. She finished the game then turned to me then kissed my cheek. I turned red and looked at her as well

"Ahhh~ My brother is so handsome!" She screamed as I covered my ears and I turned even more red

"I love you~" She said as she keep on kissing me left cheek repeatedly.

"I love you too dongsaeng-ah." I was about to kiss her when she suddenly turn around and I accidently kiss her lips instead.

a/n : r siblings allowed to kiss each others' lips? idk seriously. from what i know is that siblings r not allowed to. Thats what i think so yeahhh.

jihwan's pov

My mind went blank. I looked at him with no expression in my face. I suddenly turned red as I collapsed to the bed again "Is it okay for siblings to kiss each other? I mean it was an accident right?" He said and I nodded

"Since I love you, I'll forgive you." I smiled and he talked me to the bed

"Thank you! !" He said happily and kissed both of my cheeks repeatedly.

"Stop." I pushed him away as I sat back up.

I just sat up and he just push me back down "Stop!" I said trying to push him off but he wouldn't. Suddenly eomma bursted in the room causing us to sit up real quick

"Jihoon! What were you doing to your sister huh?" Eomma said as she came closer to Jihoon oppa.

I looked at both of them with worried eyes, just as eomma's hand swung up. I directly ran to Jihoon oppa and made him fall to the ground so he won't get slapped.

I hugged him real tight and cried. Good thing behind him was a big doll that he sat on.

"Ji-Jieun-" "Get out of my room. Please?" I cut her off and she went out with tears in her eyes

"Why did you do that?" Oppa asked as I looked at him and stopped crying

"I saved you from getting slap." I rolled my eyes and hid my face in his chest

"Thanks(?) I guess." He said while caressing my hair.

"You shouldn't have done that. ." He calmly said with his deep voice as I melted in that.

"At least you didn't get slapped like what they did." I said as those memories came back to my head I never wanted this memory to came back. .

"Tell me. You're lying right?" He brought my face up for me too look at him. I shook my head and I believed that his eyes should be wide opened by now.

"Story Jieun. Now." He said as I gulped and sigehd but told him the story anyways. .

"So. ."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short chapter haha I'll reveal the story the next chapter since its pretty long.

Some of the facts are related to my real life story okay.

Anyways. I'm sorry for the short chapter because I wanted to publish two chapters today I dont know why, but dont mind about it anyways:)

also please answer the question I wrote up there. about if siblings r even allowed to kiss each other's lips. pls answer bc i think that they're both not allowed and allowed lol wthever.

I gtg:)

pls vote:)

thank you;)

bye noww see you next chap;)