c h a p t e r 3 0

jieun's pov

"Jagiya~ wake up~" I woke Jihoon up

"Hm~" He sat up on the bed half-awake. Omoo!!! He lookss soo hott and cute at the same time!!! Damn.

 Omoo!!! He lookss soo hott and cute at the same time!!! Damn

I then told him to take a shower and go down right after. Then I went in the bathroom and did my morning routine and took a shower.

After a great shower I went to my closet to find clothes. After a few minutes of digging myself in the closet, I finally found what to wear, so I decided to wear this

After I was satisfied by what I wear, I went down and saw that everyone was eating their breakfast "Jagiya~ here's your breakfast

After I was satisfied by what I wear, I went down and saw that everyone was eating their breakfast "Jagiya~ here's your breakfast." Jihoon smiled while giving me my breakfast

"Thanks jagi~" I smiled back at him and sat beside him and ate my breakfast.

As everyone finished, we grab our luggage to the car and we went in the car then drove away to the airport. .

jihoon's pov

We went in the car and drove to the airport. . Everything was by plan, nothing was left behind and everyone was calm.

Few minutes past by, and I suddenly felt a heavy weight on my right shoulder. I turned my head to the right to see Jieun's head on my shoulder, I caress her hair and slept as well on top of her head. .

eunhye's pov

"Gosh, they're so cute." I smiled as I saw Jieun and Jihoon sleeping on each others' head.

"Sure, they are." Daniel said looking through the middle mirror of the car

a/n : if you get it what i mean, i love you:) 'cause i have no idea what its called:)

I looked at Daniel, and smirked. I know he should be jealous because of that, 'cause I mean like, Jihoon is seriously a really sweet guy, just look at them seriously. .