Chapter 4

Picture is mine but I don't own KHR
My School will start eight days from today , yeay~(note the sarcasm)
//////////////////////////////
3rd person's POV

"Who sends you" Reborn questione-demanded that fake.

"As expected of the number one hitman, but I'm disappointed..." a robotic voice came from the fake reborn," I couldn't believe that the decimo is a fool, he didn't know that i'm a fake even though he has that hyper intuition, really naive"

Ieyasu flinched and started blaming himself,'he is right,even though I don't want to admit it ,he's right...' he clenched his hand and his bangs covering his eyes,' i'm so stupid, my hyper intuition is already warning me but i ignored it...because of my stupid mistake, i hurted Tsuna's feeling , i'm the worst brother...'

"Juudaime/Yasu..." both Gokudera and Yamamoto are worried but they still keep their guards up because their enemy is still in front of them.

"Ieyasu may be a fool and naive child-" Ieyasu flinched,

"but he cares about his family,he loves them, even though he is only a junior highschool boy,he would do anything to protect his family. He has stronger will than any of you , you lowly mafioso" Reborn's killing intent is filling the whole room and both Gokudera and Yamamoto agrees with him.

'Reborn...' Ieyasu feels happy inside because Reborn defended him but in just a minute , he's freaking out ,'wai-what??!! Reborn just defended me ??!! Is the world ending??!!' He freaks out but he keeps it himself as the tense situation is still here.

" and as I ask you , which family are you from and What's your motives" Reborn demanded the fake him as he directed his leon gun to the fake him.

The fake Reborn didn't say anything, but suddenly he-

To be continued...
///////////////////////////////

Ciao , chapter four is done!! ( i am hungry...)
I'm really sorry for the late update!
Even though i want to update this at my first day at school , but since today is my birthday ,so i decided to update today!! Yeay!!

I'm sorry if there is any grammar mistakes and please vote and comment!

Also , if you have an idea for this story , you can always write it in the comment!

See you in the next chapter !!

Bye bye!!