ATTACK ON TOWER

Nico POV

After my terrible dream, I didn't get back to sleep. I just lay there, holding Will tight. It hurt to think of that time. 

Suddenly, an alarm was emitted into the tower and a voice rang out, "ATTACK ON TOWER, ATTACK ON TOWER!"

I jumped to my feet and quickly pulled on a black T-Shirt and shoes. Will was slower, as he had just woken up. I put his sword at the foot of his bed, kissed him, and ran out of the room. He would follow soon, but I couldn't waste any time. 

I shadow travelled to the foyer where I arrived and met Steve and Clint about to exit the building. They looked at me in shock, obviously confused on how I arrived from the shadow of a large pot plant. 

"Nico? What the-" Steve started, but Clint held his wrist to stop him.

"We don't have time for this." Clint looked over at me. "Kid, you ready?"

I nodded, and summoned my sword from the shadow vault I kept it in. Ignoring the gasp from Steve, and the impressed side glance from Clint, I exited the building with the two superheroes following my lead.

I saw that it was a bunch of Dracaena and Empousa, and at the back of the deadly group, a swirling black figure. My eyes were instantly locked on this, while the other men were focused on the monsters.

It seemed female, but it was difficult to tell. It was clad with battle armor, but shadows and silver Mist contorted and blurred her features to make her unrecognisable. They didn't notice us; probably to busy wrecking the tower. But the blissful peace wouldn't remain.

"What the f*** are those things? Are they... cheerleaders with their hair on fire? And escaped pythons?" Steve said incredulously. I frowned.

It seemed as if the Mist wasn't completely stripped from the world; it was just showing more things to the mortal eye then ever seen before. 

"Steve, those are quite obviously snake women and goat legged-gold legged inhuman individuals!" Clint said as if it was obvious.

"Well, it seems that you are clear-sighted, Barton. The snake-women are Dracaena, and the inhuman women are Empousa, vampires." I explained, readying myself for the fight ahead. 

I turned to look at the two men who I was now fighting with. "Your weapons won't work on them." 

The two looked at me strangely, and started to try to ask questions, but I wasn't listening. I was focusing on drawing weapons to me. I called them from my shadow vault- the remainder of what I had given the students at Hogwarts. I called them all to me, as I needed them for the rest of the people who would hopefully arrive soon. Steve helped me by lugging the almost empty wheelbarrow of dangerous goods, and I picked out a sword for him and arrows for Barton.

"Well, are you guys ready?" I asked.

We charged into battle.

Sorry everyone for not updating, for like years, I really don't have a good excuse. I have just sorta had writer's block, and I had to give writing/life a rest for a while... and then I went away... so much stuff happened anyway. 

I have tried to reply to most of your comments, but it's very hard since most days I get 40 notifications, and today I got 100... I have no idea lol...

But I love u all and I just wanna say thank you so much for all of the fantastic and hilarious comments I get on my stories. I really appreciate it, and there is ALWAYS the one that makes me laugh. 

Love u all xx 

KatWeasley1