Chapter 25: Final Preparations.

Nevieah's Point Of Veiw.

I've recovered perfectly from the vampire bite. And Elijah and I told the family we were together. Dad was okay with it. It's nearly Nessie's and I birthday, 7 years we will be turning.

Alice has a party planned with the pack, coming from forks with grandpa Charlie, The Denali's are coming too. With our school friends, our family have quit school and are going back to being 'home schooled'

"Nevieah! Elijah! I need help hanging decorations!" Alice yells even though we can hear her fine.

"What is it Alice? We just finished hanging up the balloons and setting up the music and stereo" I say bored "Untangle and hang up all of the fairy lights" Alice ordered we got that done in 15 minutes using our super human speed or else it would of taken hours the party was looking great lights everywhere the dance floor looked awesome! Decorations hung everywhere near the dance floor in big purple writing it says "Happy Sweet 16th Renesmee and Nevieah Cullen!" As far as everyone well nearly everyone knows our birthdays a few days apart. "Alice, Oh My God this is"beautiful!" I exclaim, she smiled "did I go over bored?"she asked "What? NO!. it's perfect!" I exclaimed and she smiles "Great!"she replies and skips off...

Since Alice no longer needed any help Elijah and I went to my room to hang out....