Chapter 22: My Baby!

Nevieah's Point Of Veiw.

Luckily Elijah left early this morning, so the guys didn't know he was with me, because they would of told Dad. "Nevieah Cullen get up!" Alice said "why" I replied " Car shopping your parents agreed to let you get a car!" "What!?!" I yelled I got up out of bed quickly got dressed and did my hair and was in the car instantly Alice giggled. Dad, Emmett, Jake, Rose and Alice where coming with us we took the Jeep.....

An hour later.....

I know what I want. A sleek black 4 weel drive BMW. I let Dad read my mind so he knew what I wanted he looked at me with a smile I had an awesome taste in cars I inherited that of Dad too. I know a lot about cars, Jacob and Emmett taught me how to build cars and Rosalie taught me how to fix them and what to look for in a car and Dad taught me the names years and models of cars.

We pulled into the car dealership. We went into the car shop we looked around for the right car, that's when I saw it my dream car. I spun around and ran to it a little too fast not fast enough to blur just fast I ran to the car "This is the one! This is the one!" I exclaimed we brought the car I wanted. I drove it home with Rosalie and Alice "So Evie... You and Elijah Huh?" Rosalie asks I smile and blush "Where together" I say Alice sequels "But don't tell anyone and keep your thoughts to yourself please.. because its almost offical" they nodded "not another dog I'm the house" Rosalie growned I frowned and shook my head.  "He's part vampire" Alice and Rose raised their eyebrows "I'll tell you later" I said as I turned my attention back to the road...

hour later....

I drove my new car down the narrow long full of turns of a drive way and pulled up into my now parking space in between Dad and Rosalie's cars .Rosalie got out when I stopped the car. Alice looked at the forest she smiled and blew me a kiss before taking off. I jumped out of the car locked it. And quickly shoved my keys in my pocket, I  looked over where Alice looked I looked back and suddenly their were warm hands rapped around my waist I smiled "Hey Beautiful" he whisperd in my ear I smiled and turned and gave him a hug  "Hey" I murmured we stopped hugging "Where did you get this beauty?" Elijah asked I smiled "Mum and Dad finally let me get a car. You like? I chose it myself and all" I said grinning "its awesome!" He boomed we then went for a hunt...