Chapter 11: Attack!

Nevieah's Point Of Veiw

**A month later**

School is going good, Elijah and I are getting really close.. Secretly I really like him. I have lots of friends and it's currently the school holidays.. yay!

"I'm going hunting!" I yell while walking out of the house.

 I ran though the forest at a fast pace, letting my instincts take over, I stopped mid hunt to a sent that smelled so sweet, I followed it.. But something was following me...

After I jumped a border I turned around to see a white wolf's face inches from my mine. It bared it teeth viciously, my eyes grew wide as shock had taken over my body.

Desperately looking around for a quick escape, without getting eaten alive and then burnt to ashes. I took a large step back but stopped when I heard growling from behind me. I turned around and meet the stare of a black wolf who looked oddly familiar..

"I'm half human, half vampire. I hunt only animals.. not my own people." I stated looking around the pack of wolves surrounding me. The wolves  faces softened for a moment, before the white one growled at me again. The next thing I knew, I was pinned on the ground beneath the white wolf. The wolfs paws began to dig into my legs, I screamed in pain as tears started running down my face. I'm pinned under a wolf and it's tearing my clothes. Blood stained the once white wolfs fur as it tore into me, Blood splattering near by surroundings.

I was struggling to stay awake because I kept passing in and out from shock and blood loss.. suddenly  I hear a panicked voice. "Nevieah!?" Elijah exclaimed pushing the wolf into a tree as he comes running to my side.

"Oh no Nevieah what are you doing out here" Elijah asks and I groaned, unable to open my eyes I hear someone come. "Elijah get away from that leech!" A angry male voice yells.  "She is human. Look! There is Blood everywhere!" Elijah screamed. "She's my imprint" he said really lowly And The male voice gasped "She's your what?!" He yelled in disbelief. "Imprint" Elijah yelled back getting angry.  "You're a werewolf you cannot love a leech!" The voice screeched "I do what I like" Elijah replied as he picked me up.
"NO! She's half leech." The voice roared. And suddenly all my injuries and cuts had disappeared. I opened my eyes to see Elijah was shirtless and in shorts he was holding me bridal style. He let me down and I went to walk away but stopped.

"Elijah, you could of told me earlier" I said as I disappeared deep into the forest to find the sent the appealed to me the most...

*******

**Elijah's Point Of Veiw**

I just found out my imprint is half immortal and she now knows I imprinted on her. She got up and started to walk away but she stopped in her tracks. "Elijah, you could of told me earlier" she said and then she disappeared and all that she left behind was a very faint sent...

Leaving me to deal with a very angry Alpha..