Chapter 8: When They Come.

Nevieah's Point Of View.

"Nessie, Nevieah time to get up" Mum and Dad said shaking us awake, we got up and got dressed and then headed out onto the clearing. The wolves left early this morning to get things ready, we took our places and I started to recognize the scene from Alice's vision and that's when we saw them. The guard, the leader's wives, Witnesses, the rulers and their guards. I saw a girl and a boy they looked about 15 or 16 from the looks of it, twins. I look at the boy as his gaze meets mine. I glare at him and the girl glares back at me. I just look at her with disgust., Dad lets out a low hiss as Carlisle steps out onto the clearing. 

***TIME SKIP***

"I'd like to meet them" Aro says, Dad turns and looks at us. Mum, Nessie, Emmett, Jacob, Seth and I move towards Dad and Aro. Nessie and I are holding Mums hand, we walk forward until we approach Aro and Dad. "Hello dear ones" Aro greets "Hello, Aro" Renesmee and I say in sync, he smiles. "Nevieah, lets see your story first seeing as your more human than your twin sister.." I look at Dad and he nods, I hesitantly  walk forward, towards Aro. As I approach him he leans down to match my small height and holds his hand out. I look at it and put my hand to his cheek. And I begin to play my life from the start up to this very moment. I let go and take a step back towards Mums side. Nessie walks forward and takes his hand and does the same "Magnifico. Half Mortal, Half immortal conceived and carried by this newborn." Aro says and Mum pulls Nessie back to her side. 

***Time skip***

The Volturi go back to Volterra, Italy and our family was left in peace they will be back, Aro said it himself.. It almost sounded like a threat..