(Oneshot) Intern

(Cover Art by HazelShine5710)

Here's another script! This one centers around Baile Clove, which is a character that was briefly mentioned in Time Shock. He's James' long lost soulmate who died when the Factory exploded in Awoken. This script was his debut-- and even though it wasn't meant to be canon, Timeshock kind of made it so. As this was originally just a goof, this is sort of a... Funny version of what really happened, I guess? You may notice some strange plotholes such as Baile interacting with Mystery during her escape/fight with Dash when they never talked in the original story. That's okay, they're hilarious anyways. This will give you a general idea of what happened. It also gives an idea of what the Factory was like before Mystery's escape (most of the workers were complete assholes). This script is written by Beeba17 and PixieStarr.

So to continue, I give you...

Intern: An Awoken Short.

(The scene opens with Mystery, Amber and Glaze in a graveyard. More specifically, the graveyard at the end of Awoken 3. Tombstones are scattered throughout the graveyard, most with the names of friends and other characters are on the tombs.)

Mystery: Look at all of them...

Amber: It's no use getting upset. Hey, wait a second... Who's.. Who's that one?

(Amber points to one of the gravestones. The name "Baile Clove" is engraved in the stone.)

Mystery: I... I don't remember...

Amber: What, between the multiple stab wounds and the other injuries your memory was impaired too?

Mystery: (I'd like to imagine Mystery is giving Amber a really stern look right now.) Maybe. I just... I thought I remembered all of them.... Who was this stallion?

Amber: Regardless...may he Rest In Peace.

Mystery: Yeah...

(FLASHBACK TIME. We're back in the Rainbow Factory, where Baile is trotting down the corridor. He's humming to himself, maybe to the song Awoken? He's a very happy bunny right now and his face shows it.)

Baile: Dr. Atmosphere said efficiency is at an all-time high! And that means my efficiency is helping too! What a great day!

(He enters a small cubicle. Nick knacks and nerdy things decorate it.)

Baile: Ms. Dash says that she needs the dossiers on an Aurora? Hmm...that's kind of a broad term to search for. However, maybe she's gonna appreciate it if I print out all of them! Yeah! That's gonna work! Now all I have to do is...

Baile: (His stomach rumbles. It sounds like an earthquake.) Whoopsie! Forgot the most important meal of the day! I bet they have cookies and punch in the break room! I'll head there!

(He walks over to the break, humming as he goes. As people pass him, they make negative remarks towards him, but he replies with only happiness, because he has a pencil full of lead and nothing's gonna bring him down.)

Mean Employee 1: Morning, dipshit.

Baile: (Completely not fazed by what was said) And a good morning to you too!

Mean Employee 2: (Possibly while talking to Mean Employee 3?) Oh god, it's him.

Baile: (Still the optimist) Good to see ya! How was your weekend?