(Oneshot) Mirror Mirror [Part 2]

Welp, it's been forever, but I finally finished part 2. You may have to go back and reread a bit to remember what's going on. If it's any consolation, this chapter is twice the length of the last! It actually fits the average length of a full Awoken chapter, so...

Enjoy!

~~~

Hide met my gaze, an expression of shock dawning on his face. "Moonlight Mystery."

"You're dead." I repeated.

"No..." He shook his head slowly, taking a step away from me. "You're dead."

"I saw you die."

"I saw you die!"

"Uhm, neither of you look dead to me. Just throwing that out there," Amber whispered awkwardly from the sidelines.

I looked over at her. "Come on Amber, you saw it too! He's dead!"

"I'm not dead! You are dead! I was the one that lowered you into the ground!" Hide spat.

Our conversation was interrupted by the ringing of my cellphone in my bag.

I waved my knife threateningly at Hide and fished my phone out of my bag with the other hoof. "Stay there. If you come any closer, I will slit your damn throat."

Hide put both hooves up in surrender, his suspicious gaze not leaving mine. "Noted."

I slowly picked up the call and held the phone up to my ear.

"Very funny, Mystery."

I frowned, leaning up against the wall. "Glaze, are you here yet? We have a situation."

"A situation? Oh yeah, we've got a situation all right. Is this your idea of a funny joke? Because I'm not laughing. I really thought my car had gotten stolen."

"... What?" I glanced over at Amber, who gave me a questioning look.

"My car is in the fair parking lot, right where you probably left it."

"What? No! I was just there, and the lot was empty!"

"Yeah? Well now it's full." He sighed. "Don't ever scare me like that again."

"I'm not joking, Glaze! Something is wrong! I'm standing beside Hide Atmosphere!"

The other end of the line was silent for a few long seconds.

"Mystery, the joke is over."

"I'm not bucking joking!" I held the phone out to Hide. "Say something!"

Hide stared at the phone skeptically. "Uhm. Hello."

The line was silent.

"Who... Is this exactly?" Hide took the phone from me and held it up to his own ear.

I saw his expression change from confusion to shock, and he hastily threw the phone back at me.

I squinted at him.

He shook his head quickly. "That's not possible. He's not possible. You're not possible. Both of you are dead!"

"You were speared through the chest Hide, I saw it with my own eyes!"i protested. "You're the dead one!"

"Oh really?" He gestured to his chest. "Do I look stabbed? I visited you in the hospital multiple times! I was there when you died! I was there when he died too! You're both dead!"