Middle Of Nowhere..

(A/N) Hey guys! Its my first fanfic on Wattpad.. not hate! <3 I usually write em'  on my Instagram page, soooo.. Oh! And this story is by @liams_flashing_toothbrush_ on IG. I give her credit! Enjoy <3, Cameron x

*Nialls Pov*

"Hey Paul...I think our cab driver is lost" Louis whispered. "Yeah! I don't he even speaks English. The only thins he's said is 'hi' and 'where to?'" Harry chipped in. "He wont even turn on the radio!" Zayn shunned. "Paul we've been in this car for three hours and our hotel was only supposed to be an hour away. Not to mention we're in the middle of nowhere and it's around two in the morning." I noted. Paul sighed.

"Boys, I know. We are definitetly lost, with a cab driver that doesn't speak English, but our first priority right now is Liam." I turned to the shivering, sick boy sitting next to me. I put an arm around him hoping at least stop shivering. Louis said something to Harry and pulled out his phone.

Louis snapped a picture of me and Liam and said "It's for the Niam fans out there." 

Earlier today chased by crazed American fans all around town until we just gave up on the running and called a cab up for us. Unfortunately our cab driver didn't speak English, as we just recently confirmed, but at the time we didn't know that and trusted our driver to get us to our hotel. Now we were in the middle of nowhere with a sick band mate. Great. I don't even know how Liam got so sick so fast. He looked totally fine in the morning. Huh.

"All this driving can't be good for Liam. We should and find a motel or something for us to stay for the night." Paul said.

We all nodded and went on a look out for a 'motel or something'. 

Ten minutes passed and finally a house came into view. "STOP! STOOOP!" we all yelled at our driver. The poor man was so startled he didn't have a choice but to stop, even if he didn't know what we were saying. We piled out, tipped the driver, and pretty much ran for the house and banged on the door.