Reaching the sink I turn on the tap and look up into the small mirror with specks of paint flicked across it and a quiet bubble of laughter escapes my mouth...

A thick red streak of paint from the centre of my nose running across my cheekbone and stops with a flick.....Oh Charlie...

Smirking to myself I shake my head and place my hand under the running water.

Cupping up a small amount of water into the palm of my hand, I bring it up to my face and splash onto my cheek, rubbing to get rid of the paint...but it just smears into a blob at the moment...

I sigh and look around the sink for something to use to whip the paint off...

“Red looks good on you...” A deep chuckle comes from behind me, causing me to jump slightly as I didn’t realise anyone was there...but then a scowl comes to my face as I know who it is..

“Shut up..” I mumble my eyes finally finding a piece of cloth and I wet it before raising it to my cheek and rub at the red paint..

He chuckles again and reaches right beside me, placing some paint stained containers in the sink “What happened? Got into a fight with a paint brush?” He chuckles a smirk showing in his voice...

I roll my eyes not answering and continue to look through the mirror as I whip my cheek clean from red paint...

Seeing Noah out the corner of my eye lean against the sink, his arms crossed and his body tilted in my direction....I must admit...it feels a little distracting as I can sense and see him there right in the corner of my eye...

I let out a sigh as I realise he’s not going anywhere “What do you want?” I ask frowning slightly as I get rid of the last remain of red paint on my skin...

I can sense his smirk in his voice as he speaks “Why do you presume I want something?”

Rolling my eyes I rinse out the cloth, turning of the tap and placing it on the side “Oh I dunno...maybe because you’re just standing there looking suspicious..” I turn my body to face him, giving him a pointed look...but when I see his amused one, I roll my eyes

“You know what...whatever....bye” I turn around and walk away from the sink, weaving back through the tables and back to my place beside Charlie, not in the mood to deal with Noah’s attempts at ‘amusing’ conversation...as I’m already annoyed as it is without him adding to it, with over thinking about tonight..

Charlie looks up at me as I sit back down and she flashes a cheeky smirk “Paint free I see..” She chuckles and a light smile comes to my face

“Yeah..” I say fiddling with a brush “no thanks to you...” I smirk jokingly and Charlie grins to herself as she concentrates on traces her rose drawing...

I smile lightly, lifting my head and my gaze as it drifts around the room, and stopping at something......something I never really noticed before...not since it was brought up.

Over the other side of the room, where typically the ‘popular’ people are sat around a bunch of tables, laughing and joking...my eyes catch a certain movement...

A certain bright blonde is standing too closely beside a brown haired boy, her hand placed on his shoulder and standing in a posed position with her hair over one shoulder and legs on show, as she twirls a strand of her hair in her free hand as she laughs a obnoxious laugh at something someone said, trying to join in...

Don’t you find it funny that you don’t really notice things until they are mentioned....and then all of a sudden, it seems like that’s all that you notice?