016 - Weird Message..?

"Okay! Haha, Who's Most likely to..." Dasom Paused for a second to think for a while. Yes, We are playing who is mosy likely to, With my new group of friends, Dasom, Soyou, Bora,(a different bora, not the one in school) and Hyorin. Meanwhile, Dasom is a world wide youtuber but not really world wide, She just got many subscribers from different country. Currently, We are filming a vlog and came out an idea to play Who's most likely to for fun.

"to...to...to...to.tototo..." Dasom kept on thinking an unique one but failed. "WHO'S MOST LIKELY TO HAVE A FAMILY DINNER???" She yelled making us startled and Hyorin let out a small scream. I pulled out all of the pictures of each players and raise it above my head.

"ALLLLLLL-" A ding cutted Bora off, as she took a glance at my phone.

"New Message?" She whispered loudly making me glance at my phone.

New Message From Unknown 

Read

-19-20-1-25-1-23-1-25-6-18-15-13-2-20-19

"What?" I whispered as I read the weird numbers that was sent by Unknwon to me.

"Hyorin? what does this means?" I showed the phone screen of my phone to Hyorin becuase Hyorin is smart in these things like mysteries. Everyone in the room scooted near Hyorin to get a good look in my phone screen. 

"19,20,1,25,1,23,1,25,6,18,15,13,2,20,19" Bora read it loud, the camera was still filming us.

'hold up...." Hyorin raised her hand as she crashed both of her eye brows together while reading the weird message again and again.

"paper and pen now." she said as she was still reading it again and again. Dasom quickly scooted away to just a pen and paper that was around the room and gave it to Hyorin.

She started to write something in her lap using a paper and pen as she breathed out heavily. She is smart in these like I said but now she took it seriously because it is from a friend who received this message.

as soon as she finished writing, she immediately read what she wrote and her eyes widened.

"Y/n, I think your in danger." 

"What?? why?"

"Read it." She shove the paper in your hand and of course you uncrumble it and read it.

Now it was your turn to widened your eyes.