010 - New Student

"GOOD MORNING!!!!!" I heard a loud freakin annoying voice and a heavy weight that drop on my stomach. I made an 'oof' sound and quickly shot my eyes open to see the one and only annoying kookie.

"Seriously?" He giggled as I sat up and rub my eyes glaring at The Fetus in front of me. I push him off me and he landed on his butt making him groan and rubbed his butt. I stuck my tongue and and stood up dashing into the bathroom. I did my morning routine and decided to be a bit 'fancy' so I wore a pair of high-waist black jeans, A white thin polo and a Gucci Belt Taehyung gave me during my birthday. (The belt that Hobi Wore in the BBMA'S)
I then slip into my leather jacket and wore black heels.

 (The belt that Hobi Wore in the BBMA'S)I then slip into my leather jacket and wore black heels

I Just let my hair down and did my make up.

My hair silver and pink at the ends.

I then walk downstairs and suprisingly everyone was 'fancy'.

Siblings goals

I chuckled and head to my big black motorcycle.

"Y/n, Ain't You gonna ride the Van?" I shook my head and turn the vehicle on, Then I wore my Black helmet and waved at my brothers. After they waved back, I drove to the University. I was in 80 speed so I arrived in no time.
I was about to crash into a student but I smirked and suddenly pressed the breaks making it stop suddenly. The Tip of my motorcycle almost touched the student. It was like 2 millimeters far. The student sigh in relief as I took of my helmet. My Hair fell into the level of my chest and everyone gasped. They recognized me. Some fans rush into me as I hopped of my vehicle and place the helmet in the right place. I took the key and shove into my backpack. I just smild at the fans and walked off.
Everyone was shocked that I came first than my brothers WITH a motorcycle. Boys at drooling over me and girls are a bit jealous about my looks.

As I stood in front of my locker. I was suddenly turned around and was slammed into the lockers making everyone gasp. I look up to see an unfamiliar face. He smirked and yelled.

"MONEY! NOW!" I rolled my eyes at him and stared at him.

"NOW!!!" He yelled again making me a bit furious. He gripped into my collar tighter but I dont give a fvck.

You don't know who are you messing with lil guy.

I tilt my head to the side and saw My Brothers Rushing into the both of us furiously.

"WHERES.MY.MONEY.SL-" He was suddenly pushed off me and got punched in the Jaw. I looked at My Side and saw my brothers Who were furious. I smirked and then stared at the unfamiliar guy in front of me.

"Dont.Lay.a.single.finger.on.her.you.asshole" Jungkook the muscleman said it clear.

"She's a slut!" The Unfamiliar guy Exclaimed to receive another punch on his Jaw.

"Do not call names at her." Jungkook said once again. Yoongi had the Urge to attack him but I shook my head.
Namjoon was Clenching his fist and Jaw Along with Taehyung,Jimin,Jin and Hoseok.