012 - Trip Pt.2

We were in the middle of the beach campfiring. There was about 230 of us. We were in a circle, My Brothers,Niha some students and I are in front of the fire while the others behind us. Behind me was Jina,Jinma and Jimi. They were away for a few days because Their Parents brought them to Gangnam for 2 days and back. They told be they we're sorry for not informing me because they left too soon.

"Let's Tell Spooky Stories!" I suggested and everyone agrees except for Bora.

Scaredy cat.

"I'll Go First!" Jimi Said. I grinned as I move aside for Jimi to stand in front of all of us.

FYI: This is what Bora looks like.

She Cleared her throat before speaking

"There was a moment when 10 students with a teacher went out for camping, Something like this."
She said in a spooky tone and a normal one in the last part the "something like this" part.

"2 Students Named Chaemi and Jaemi were Twins. They asked the teacher if then can swim in the beach" Again she said in a spooky tone and pointed at the beach near us."The Teacher Said Yes and Immediately, the twins ran into the water." She moved her hands like she was running facing the shore. "They were having fun, Until the teacher called them. But Jaemi was only the one who walked towards her"
She walked to the other side of the shore shortly.

"Then the teacher said,'Where is Chaemi?' Jaemi answered, 'I don't know I just saw her a minute ago' The teacher started to panicked and gathered all of the students to look for Chaemi."
She put her left hand in her forehead as if, She was looking for something.

"One Student Named Charity Suggested that all of them will go to the shore for them to look for Chaemi. All of them agreed."
She Nodded her head while her left hand opened wide.
"They Look and Look and Look for Chaemi but can't Find him. Teacher yelled for them to gather  in the tents and head to where the tents were. She arrived and waited for them but...."
The other student leaned in because of curiosity.
"The Students Never Came Back."
The students gasped. Me And my Brothers were focusing on the story while Bora hugging her 'boyfriend' Mino tightly.

"The Teacher started to panick and decided to search for them.
She ended up in a abandoned small wooden house."

"She Slowly opened the door and BOOM!" She Clapped her hands together and yelled the 'boom' making everyone startled and flinch.

"There it was, All students, Covered. With. Blood." Everyone gasped except for my brothers and I.

"DEAD" She suddenly faced Bora and put her right arm pointing at Bora making Her scream her heart out.

Everyone laughed at the Scaredy Cat. Bora got mad and embarrassed and stood up. She pushed Jimi towards the fire but luckily, I had some reflexes so I quickly stood up and held Jimi as I glared at Bora. Bora Started at me like she's gonna kill and attacked me with a slap making everyone gasp. Jimin Immediately stood up and stood beside me. He glared at Bora as Bora Glared him back. As soon as the Glare game became a staring contest, I took the opportunity to push Bora And Slap her Two time in both cheeks. She had her eye big open and the student around us were staring at us with some of them jaw dropped and wide eyes. I kicked her stomach making her fall to the ground. Mino doesn't even budge to help his girlfriend.

Not My Problem.

I immediatly stomped off towards my tent and entered it. I then quickly zip the door and covered the net with zipping thingy so that no one can see me.

I sigh and Changed in to my Pajamas and Fixed my Sleeping back. I slipped into it and layed my head on the pillow, With that, I drifted off to sleep.

Aiiiishh Another Short Chapter. I can't take my eyes anymore, I'm going to sleep now. Its midnight in my place huhuhu. Okay. GOOD NIGHT MAH HOES.