011 - Moved

Okay,Okay. Let Get straight to the Point. So Our Parents Here Decided to Move Into a New and Bigger House, Near The Mall and Guess What? OUR FREAKING SCHOOL IS SO FAR AWAY. So that means Me, And My Brothers Have To attend a New University Called Jhansin University. It's A New University Built months ago. So I'm Sure There Will Be a few students since only rich people can attend there. Our Family Moved Few Days Ago And Yeah, My Brothers and I were in awe. It was big and modern.

And Whats More Amazing? My Room

ITS SO AMAZING.

Well Yeah, That's all! Now le-

[A/n: EXCUSE ME KIM Y/N!
Y/n: WHAT??
A/n: Well, I Just want to warn you about Jhansin University.
Y/n: Okay? Why Though?
A/n: Nothing But its something..
Y/n: What? Nvm, So What Do U really Want?
A/n: Oh right, that's it, k bye.
Y/n: AUTHO-
A/N: Ehem, Do Wanna Know What I can do to you?
Y/n: Hey Author-Nim, Do You Know How Much I love you?
A/n: Yeah Right]

I woke Up and Then Sat Up Running My Eyes. Aishh, First Day of School >.< I quickly Stood up and went to the Bathroom. After Doing my Daily Routine,
I then wore a pair of black ripped jeans and a White Croptop saying "I'M A QUEENKA BISH" in English. Then I slip into my Black Vans and Did Everything the same. Silver and Pink Hair and The Same Make Up.

Then I head Downstairs with My Backpack on my Back and My Hand On my Pocket. Right after I stepped In the last part of the stair case, I heard a plate shattered from the Kitchen.

My eyes widened and dashed into the kitchen and saw Namjoon.

Not Again.

"Seriously, That's the 4th time Namjoon Oppa." I said In annoyance and helped him pick up the Shattered Pieces while he Laughed nervously. I threw the Pieces in the bin and stood infront him.

"Need Help?" I tilt my head to left to see food ready to be cooked. Namjoon Nodded and Moved aside for me to Cook. I took my backpack off and slammed it into the counter making a sound. I then took the ingredients and started cooking.

-

"BREAKFAST IS READY!!" Namjoon Yelled as I set the Plates in the Dinning Table. We Suddenly heard heavy footsteps and My Other Brothers Arrived and sat on their Places.

They started to Fill There Fat Stomach except for me. I haven't even eaten a bit. I sigh and Stood up and went to the fridge. I opened it and took the Banana Milk (mulk) and opened it. Slowly I drank the milk watching those pigs eating their meal.

Aish..

[A/n: Don't Worry Darling!
Y/n: Really? I'm starving!
A/n: Just Wait.
Y/n: Fine.]

[A/n:

Sorry I have To 😂😂😂]

After they are done eating, They Put The dish in the sink and I glared at them before walking away leaving them confused.

They are getting matured but Still  Idiots.

I sat in the Passenger Seat beside the driver's seat.

The Whole Ride was Actually, Noisy cause these brats behind me.

My Mouth dropped As We Arrived the school.

WHAT KIND OF SCHOOL IS THIS?? ITS LIKE A FREAKIN MALL!!!

I quickly got out the Van And Yup, Everyone's eyes were on us.
Girls and Boys Drooling. I quickly ran Inside with a wide Grin but I bumped into someone and fell down because of the strong impact.

"SLOWLY WILL YOU?!!!" The Girl Yelled As I Stood up. Her Mad Expression changed into a develish look and smirked.

"Sup, New Girl" I just Stared at her with a blank expression.

"TALK WILL YOU?" She was about to slap me but A Hand Blocked it. She Gasped as He saw 7 HOT GUYS. She Quickly pulled out an innocent look and Bowed.

Two faced ass BISH

"I'm So Sorry, I-i was out of limit" We Rolled our eyes and walk away. But I was stopped because She Harshly grabs my wrist but right after she grabbed my wrist,  Hoseok instantly Pulled My Other hand making the girl's grip loosen quickly. He then shot a death glare at the girl before dragging me.

"How- Why- How di-"

"We Don't Believe Her, Its too Obvious, Two face bishass"
Yoongi Answered my Question calmly and I nodded as a response.

-

I had made new friends, Their Name was Jimi,Jinma and Jina.
They were triplets but Jimi's Hair was Brown and short, Jinma's Hair is Long and Dark and Jina's Hair is Red and Chest-level. Hey
They still got different necklaces.
Jimi Have A Black Necklace, Jinma have a White One and Jina Have A Gray one. They Introduced me to that Girl I Bumped into and they told me that Her Name was Kang Bora,They also told be that She Is the University's Biggest Diva and had 2 minions, Ji Seoyoung and Kim Niha. They also Introduced me the University's Bully, Lee Jaemin and I laughed at that. He's in Jail, Duh. And they said the Go Mino Replaced Jaemin. Also They Told Me About My Brothers being the new Kingkas and I told them they were my brothers. They got shocked and they spread it and Now I was the New Queenka. 
Woah, 1st day and Now The Queenka and Kingkas. Bora Got Mad that I took her title as the Queenka so She Tried to approach me with her minions, Luckily, My Brothers appeared out of nowhere and bam! Seoyoung and Niha Melted Because Of The SmolFetus and And The ParkMochi while Bora? She Ran away like a chicken. Its a sad thing that I have to Leave Rosè behind be she assured me to contact her every night but Guess what? I had a surprise for her!

[Y/n: Author-Nim, I hate Being Popular!
A/n: You Got No Choice Cause U Pretty BOI.
Y/n: Yeah But Its Annoying~
A/n: Okay! Just Wait Aish. 
By the way How do you think of Bora,Seoyoung and Niha?
Y/n: *Spits saliva* Bitchasses.
A/n: Hahahaha, Okay, Okay, Now Bye!
Y/n: Yah What about my Tummy? I'm still starving.hmph.
A/n: Just Wait You Crazy Queenka! I will do a part 2 of this chapter!
Y/n: huh!OK OK OK OK BYE!]

So that's it! Yup, I'll do a part two of this chapter, Cause I ran out of ideas and words. Hmph, Sorry Though! Now Bye!