The History Of: Yeah!

Start from the beginning

" So lets make a list of boy and girl names!" Layla suggests. Everyone nods and Vanessa smiles, drinking another sip of her soda as Elena goes over to talk to her.

Damon's POV

I wonder what Vanessa's doing right now. She's probably talking about getting a Parrot or something. I seriously think we should get a dog.

I've been thinking about proposing to her. I know it's going fast but why wait? It's almost Christmas time and I'm sure she'd love to get proposed to on Christmas!

I think it's the right time to tell the guys. I know they wont tell the girls so I wont have to worry about Vanessa finding out.

" Hey guys," I say awkwardly. They all look at me with a raised eyebrow. Wow, there too many guys. Hmm.. Actually let me think.

Alex, Luca, Jeremy, Justin, Damien, Matt, Craig, Me. Not too many I guess. Could be more with Stefan if he was here. What about the girls? Vanessa, Brie, Elena, Michaela, Tazia, Layla, and Bonnie right?

" Yeah?" Alex asks, looking at me confused.

" I think I'm going to propose to Vanessa," I blurt out. They all smile creepy faces at me. Even Damien and I was sure he liked Vanessa.

" Congratulations man!" Everyone cheers.

" Your all jealous because now I have a brother!" Justin says, slinging an arm over my shoulder and taking a swig of his beer. I laugh and everyone holds their drinks up, clinking them together.

3rd Person POV

There you have it kids. Damon sits in the Parlor of Alex's house with his seven friends while Vanessa sits in the Parlor of his house with her six friends. He's going to propose on Christmas while she's worried about having his child. She's pregnant. How did it all happen?

It started with a kiss. It was gentle and kind. It was meaningless at first. Just a simple I love you. Until their lips moulded together and wouldn't come apart unless one of the two needed air to breath. They are in love. Maybe it was a mistake but maybe it's a gift. Getting married with a baby on the way? How lovely. But how will Damon react when he hears the news?

Damon wanted children. He always wanted children. He finally found the girl he loves and now he's going to propose. She's going to have a child.

Some people have bigger problems. I'm joking. No one has a bigger problem than Vanessa and Damon do. Is keeping this baby the right choice? I'm not sure. Maybe its a boy and maybe its a girl. All anyone knows is that male or female this baby is going to be cute.

Mix Damon Salvatore and Vanessa Brooks. It's what you would expect.

Vanessa's POV (December 6, 2009. Sunday Night 9:00)

I sit awkwardly next to Damon right in front of the beautiful waterfall. The rocks that we sit on are very flat and surprisingly comfortable. We sit side by side. His arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

" I love you Vanessa," he whispers, kissing me on the cheek. I let a small smile form on my face. I love you too Damon. By the way, we're having a child.

" It's almost been three months," Damon says. I can hear the smile in his voice. Is he going to love me after this? I have to tell him don't I?

" Damon. Tell me you love me," I say, not looking at him.