Michael's Surprise

•No ones POV
Michael's alarm clock blares Bob Marley. "Ugh" Michael moans as he reaches for the clock. Michael hits his alarm clock hard pushing it off his nightstand. "Michael get up!" His mom yells from outside the door. Michael frowns rolling out of bed. Michael tries to stand but his legs are still asleep. "Ow" he says as he hits the ground. "Michael Mell get out here now!" His mother says banging on the door. Michael drags himself up to the door using his bed for support. Michael opens the door to reveal the Face of his very angry mother. "Sorry mom" Michael says. "You should be your friend Jeremy has been waiting at the front door for hours!" His mother says with her hands on her hips. "Jeremy, why?" He asks. "He said he has a surprise for you" she replies. Jeremy walks up behind Michael mother. "Miss. Mell?" Jeremy says. "Oh yes?" She says turning to face Jeremy. "Is Michael ready yet?" "Why don't you ask him yourself" she said glaring at Michael. "Oh hey Michael" Jeremy says as Miss. Mell steps aside. "Hey..." Michael says remembering he is still in his tank top and boxers. Michael slams his bedroom door hard blushing. He quickly slips into his shorts and favorite hoodie. He opens the door again this time to a very confused Jeremy. "Uh hey" Michael says running a hand through his tangled mess of curls. "Come on I have a surprise!" Jeremy says with a smile. Michael smiles as Jeremy drags him out of the house. "Wait what about my book bag?" Michael asks as they reach the front door. "I already got it" Jeremy says as he clamps his hands over Michael's eyes. Jeremy leads Michael to the drive way. "Ok open your eyes... now!" Jeremy says. Michael opens his eyes to see a huge stack of vintage stuff. Everything from sodas to music. "Jer... what is all of this?" Michael asks with a smile. "It's your birthday dummy and here's your present" Jeremy replies. Michael pulls Jeremy into a hug "You are the best jer." Jeremy smiles "ok now help me get all of this to your room before we are late for school." "Ok on it" Michael says with a laugh. The two of them haul all of it to Michael's small bedroom. "Hey uh don't get me wrong jer I love all of this but where am I going to sleep tonight if my bed is covered" Michael says laughing. "Um good point" Jeremy replies. They both push everything into the closet, under the bed or where ever else it will fit.

•Michael POV
Jeremy and I walk out to his car. "Hey get in" Jeremy said. I smile "ok Jer." I git in the passengers side. "Hey Micha how about after school we go see a movie or something?" Jeremy asks as he starts the car. "Sure dude sounds fun" I reply. Jeremy smiles his cute grin and I feel blush creep up my face. I have liked Jeremy for as long as I can remember but he just doesn't feel the same. I don't even think he knows I'm gay.
•arriving at school
I look around as we pull into the school parking lot. "Hey Jer" I say but I'm cut off by Jeremy. "Christine" Jeremy said with a smile. "Uh Jer" I say waving a hand in his face. Jeremy ignores me so I try again " Jeremy." I get no response. Christine moves closer. Wait is she coming over here? I watch as she weaves through the crowd of people coming right towards me, right towards Jeremy. I frown as she walks up to Jeremy completely ignoring that I am even there. "Hi Jeremy would you like to come over tonight?" She asks. "Y yes I mean sure" Jeremy says. I can see their heart eyes from a mile away. I hate her but she is so nice. I don't know what to do or think all I know is Jeremy already has plans with me. I watch as Christine skips away smiling. I turn to Jeremy "Jer what about my birthday movie" I ask. "Oh I'm sorry Micha uh maybe we can do something together tomorrow." "But tomorrow isn't my birthday today is" I snap. "Michael look I'm sorry dude but you know it's Christine." "Yeah ooh Christine ahh Christine I'm done don't you care about me" "Micha" "no, am I not your best friend?" I get out of the car and slam the door. I run into the school. I enter the school and run straight to the bathroom. I run into a stall and cry. Why am I so dramatic why do I care Jeremy's happy so I should be. I should be happy for him Christine is a good person and they are in love I can't let my stupid crush get in the way. I rub my eyes whipping away my tears. I open the door and go to the sink throwing water on my face. Why is my go to place the bathroom? Either way I need to get to class. I put my head phones on and walk to class.