welcome to my life

Start from the beginning

"Want to grab a snack?" I said walking towards my door.

"Ah yeah wanna go Starbucks? Or maybe buy a bunch of food at Walmart and have a movie night?" She got up from the bed as her eyes turned into big puppy eyes.

"Yeah but uhm would you mind going by bike?" I kind of wasn't ready to go with the car, it's not that I will avoid every car in the future. I just don’t want to be involved with cars now.

"Nope for you I'll walk if I had to." She said grinning at me.

"Oh then I want you to walk while I sit on the bike and you will pull me to the shop." I walked into the hallway.

"I'm not your dog sister!" I heard her yelling from behind me. 

"Nope you're my horse, sister." I imitated her at the sister part. I let out a big chuckle when I felt Eve's hand slap me on my shoulder lightly. 

We walked over to the garage but before she could ride of I grabbed a helmet and gave one to her, she frowned as soon as I handed her the helmet.

"You don't trust your bike or your bike instinct anymore?" She put on her helmet before turning her bike around.

"I don't know how it's possible but our marriage isn't very stable lately." I put my helmet on and grabbed my bike.

"I remember you telling me how happy you were with your bike and how you trusted him with your life." She waited for me outside the garage.

"Well yeah I had the same feeling about the marriage between me and the taxi driver." I joked riding up to where she was standing.

"ohyeah I remember that wedding it was so beautiful, with all the red roses and me being your maid of honor. I still have my bridesmaids dress, you know?" She couldn't let it come out without a laughter at the end. I pushed her forward out of the garage, closing it behind me. 

"Go, go, go, go." I said while putting my feet on the treadle and pointing towards the gate. 

The sun was already going down, I had no idea it was already this late.

"Wanna grab some dinner at the cafeteria when we're home?" I was now next to Eve. That is one of the benefits of living in a Hotel. Well it started as a Bed and Breakfast and soon became a Hotel, only now it has turned into a Spa and golf course. It has a lot of visitors in the summer time and was probably one of the most luxurious places around. My mom always told me how it was her big dream to manage a hotel and she was just so blessed with what it has become. Dad on the other hand didn't really care, he was just busy doing his work.

"Yeah, do you know if that cute new waiter is working? I am looking so damn good today." She said it a little bit too serious if you ask me.

"Uhm yeah he's working and I had a talk with him last Saturday." I gave her a sneaky grin.

"Oh so did you told him about me? What did he say? Where else did you talk about?" She was getting all exited, I guess I had just gave her the wrong face. This was going to be fun.

"Yeah I told him about you and he likes the way you dress. And we talked about Andrew." The face she was giving was priceless, I couldn't stop laughing at her.

"Are you serious? It's always the good looking guy isn't it. I'm just cursed." She said.

After five minutes talking about all gay crushes Eve has had we arrived at Walmart. 

"Yeah but we already knew that with all the experience you have in choosing boyfriends." I said trying to finish the conversation. I got off of my bike and walked over to Eve who was standing next to the shopping carts.

I grabbed a shopping cart and Eve pulled herself in.

There weren't many people so I started running through the aisles pushing Eve fast around in the shopping cart. 

"Chips, chips right here." She pointed towards the aisle at our right as I stretched out my legs to make a stop by pushing my heels fast on the ground. I turned around and started walking slowly in the aisle. 

"What do you want my little princes?" I said on a motherly tone. Eve looked up from the cart and laughed ironically. She then leaned to her right making the cart wander over to the wall full of different sorts of chips. She grabbed around 4 bags off different tastes when she started yelling.

"Chocolate Mummy, Chocolate." She put her two hands up in the air pretending to be in a roller coaster.

"Hey ladies, would you mind keeping it down?" A boy our age came up to us with the biggest grin on his face. Pete said his name tag.

 I saluted at him. "Yes sir." I laughed at my actions. I think for a stranger he would definitely think we were drunk, but luckily for us if we do got arrested for some reason we wouldn't be in big trouble.

the boys grin became bigger and bigger as Eve waved her arms around exactly thinking what I was thinking. 

"Haha no but seriously my boss is watching me would you mind just play along? pretend that you actually listened to me and have a party somewhere else without me?" He looked around scared to lose his job. 

"Ah but we want to have a party with you." Eve said on a flirtatious tone. It sucks to be Eve cause the boy couldn’t get his eyes off of me.

“Shhs princess. We will be quiet and leave as soon as we have all the stuff.”  I decided to be the adult for this time. The boy nodded and I pushed Eve past the boy giving me a change to study him from up close. Somehow he seemed so familiar, but I just couldn't put my finger on it.