"I have your cloths laid out and some eggs cooking in the kitchen for you. Once your ready we can head over to the ring." hiccup whispered to her.

"Ok thanks Hiccup" she replied.

Once Hiccup left Astrid got out of bed and started to get ready well Hiccup went back to the kitchen. Down at the gangs camps it wasn't so calm. Gobber was the first up and had the duty of waking everyone up. He grabbed a piece of metal and a rock and started banging them together around the camp site making a tun of noise. That turned out to have a whole bunch of angry vikings come out of their tent and start yelling at him. 

In Hiccups house he was just finishing up the eggs.and putting them on 2 plates for him ans Astrid. Astrid walked into the kitchen as hiccup was setting down the plates. 

"Hiccup? I was wondering how you shower here?" Astrid asked.

"Oh well i actually don't have a shower in my house. I just the waterfall at the side of the mountain." he answered her. 

"Oh" she said back.

"I can show it to you after training in the arena if you want? We'll be all sweaty after and it'll be a better time for a shower." He said to her.

"Ya sure. That would be great" she replied.

Hiccup grabbed both of there plates and put them in the sink before heading off to the arena on Toothless. It took them less then a minute and to no surprise they were the first ones there. Toothless landed and Hiccup helped Astrid off him. 

"So what are we going to work on today?" Astrid asked Hiccup.

"Well i was thinking on just getting everyone used to dragons." He explained. 

It should be easy for Astrid since she has already been on Toothless a couple times. Astrid was just hanging out with Toothless well Hiccup was setting up. Just as  he was finishing up The gang walked into the arena. Hiccup started to explain what they were going to do. Toothless was going to act like a wild dragon that has never been confronted by vikings and they would have to take turns trying to tame him. Hiccup started to take off his saddle well everyone decided who would go when. Since they couldn't decide, Hiccup chose. 

"ok so it will be Fishlegs, Gobber, Ruffnut, Snotlout, Tuffnut and then Astrid." he said.

Fishlegs came forward to try to tame Toothless like he would if he was wild and Hiccup walked him threw the possess. 

"Ok Fishlegs. To tame a dragon what you need to do is have no weapons on you and no helmet. Them you need to act calm so its calm and when your ready you can hold out your hand and look away from him and he will earn your trust." Hiccup explained.

He explain the same thing to everyone when they were trying to tame them but some of them took more tries then others. Since that training didn't take as long as i thought it would we just did a bit of dodging blasts that come at you. I demonstrated how to dodge them since it would be kind of hard to explain it well they are getting shot at. Toothless knew exactly what was going to happen so he started to shoot multiple blasts at me aiming from my chest down. I moved out of the way moving left, right and jumping up. Then it was time for them to try. 

Fishlegs ran away from Toothless well he tried to shoot at him, the twins ran around in opposite direction until they ran into each other and Snotlout almost got it right. By the time it was Astrid's turn to give it a try the twins were couscous  again and had found the weapons i tried to hid from them. Toothless started shooting at her and she was okay at it but still had some work to do. The twins were throwing all the weapons all over the ground trying to find some maces at the bottom of the crate. When they found them they were happy and then started to attack each other. Then Ruffnut started beating Tuffnut over the head with her mace until he went unconscious and fell to the ground. Hiccup just rolled his eyes and kept watching Astrid train. She was doing pretty well so Hiccup signalled to Toothless to go a bit harder on her. He made the shots a bit faster and more precise. Astrid went to go move out of the way of one on Toothless's shots when she tripped over Tuffnut unconscious on the ground and fell on her stomach. 

"TOOTHLESS STOP!!" Hiccup yelled at him and ran over to Astrid.

"Are you okay?" he asked her

"Ya I'm fine" she lied.

Astrid had landed on a sword and mace and cut the side of her stomach. Hiccup grabbed her hand and helped her up. He said to everyone that they were done for the day and could now go home.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hope you guys liked this extra long chapter. it had 1515 words can't wait for you to read the next chapter.