Lips Like Sugar

Jordan

Both Jamie and Tim splashed me over and over, nearly drowning me or that's what it felt like while they laughed, amused with themselves and how they treated me. They both took turns dunking me. With the exception of our boxer shorts, our clothes were scattered on the ground. Usually Tim was so modest and so boring, but he didn't seem to care at the moment. 

"I thought you hated the pond!" I shouted to both of them in-between dunks and splashes.

As if suddenly realizing how disgusting the pond was, they both ran out, leaving me there, laughing their way out of the woods. I ran after them, all the way to the pool. Even Tim jumped in. I think he was desperately trying to avoid the men on the porch. At the same time, he looked like he was having fun in the water, which wasn't something I was used to seeing. Tim hadn't played in the water like this in a long time. Taking a break, Tim floated on a raft while I jumped on Jamie's back. 

"Will you tell those guys to move their cars so we can go to the drive-in?" I said to Tim.

"Why do I have to?" Tim asked, floating with his eyes closed. Briefly I wondered where his glasses were, then spotted them on top of his clothes, which lay in a pile on the deck with the rest of our clothes.

"Because I can't talk to them," I said.

"You're going to make me stay with them by myself, aren't you?" Tim said.

"I have a date," I said although I was sure he already knew that.

"You don't have to stay here," Jamie said.

"It's my fucking boss," he said. "He went to school with Art. I can't stand it. Maybe they won't be here too late."

"You don't have to stay here," Jamie said again. "You're an adult. Jordan's not staying."

"Yeah, well, Jordan's special, isn't he?" Tim said. "If he was a good brother, he'd stay." With me still on his back, Jamie walked over to Tim so I could splash the hell out of him.

Before going back to the house, Tim and Jamie put their clothes on over their wet boxers. I didn't bother, ignoring pleas and orders from both of them and returned to the house in just my shorts, dripping wet. I didn't acknowledge anyone, heading straight into the house. Art said something to either Jamie or Tim, but I wasn't paying attention so I didn't know what he said. Tim stayed outside with the men while Jamie followed me all the way upstairs.

"I'm hungry," I said, stepping into the bathroom because I knew Jamie was going to make me take a shower.

"We can get something to eat before the movie," he said, watching me take off my shorts. I turned on the shower, enjoying Jamie's eyes on me as he stood behind me. He squeezed my butt with both of his hands, one on each cheek, while kissing my neck. I had a feeling this was going to be a fun shower.

Yes! I thought to myself as he undressed. This was what I wanted to do this morning, but he didn't think it was the right time or something like that. As if we had never done this before, I excitedly got in the shower, nearly tripping over the edge of the tub.

Once in the shower, Jamie squeezed a damp wash cloth over my head, letting water trickle down the sides of my face. After a minute or two, I spun around to face him because I really just wanted to look at him. Placing my hands firmly on the back of his neck, I brought my lips to his. As we kissed, I slid my hands all the way down his backside. He smiled into my lips as I squeezed his butt. I loved doing that.