Prologue

--Please read the following Warning--
This book is recommend to those 16+ as it contains sexual references, Rape, foul language, suicide and depression. If you are sensitive to any of this please do not read.
--This book also has personal experiences meaning a lot of the warnings apply to what has personally happened to me -the writer- so please when reading do take this into consideration.
--If you do suffer with depression or suicidal thought, do not read this for help, please go see professional help!
--The characters are not mine other than Sombre! all characters belong to Aphmau, however the story is mine and mine alone! You may share this story with other but do not recreate this!
--Finally these chapters are long starting with 3000+ words and do get longer! so be warned!
Please enjoy this book and have fun!

Prologue; This story like any story has a beginning. and this story started with a pair of star cross lovers. Irene and Onyx, Onyx however is not the prince what Irene prayed for, but his adopted Brother Shad. Shad sealed away his brother and discovered his powers of destruction, this is what drew Irene in. At this time she was already with Onyx's first born. A son. With hair that lit up like the sun making it blind people in jealousy and eyes that were as dark as night. 2 and a half to three years later, Irene found a way to communicate with Onyx  in a dream world, this is were she becomes pregnant with a second child, A daughter destined to rule the world. This Daughter was Aphmau, and her brother was Solis. Solis was over protective of his little sister till a day came where they were ti be separated when he turned 6. Solis went to Bright port where he stayed till he turned 15 after completing 9 years of guard training, This is where she met Aaron. Aaron was from a poor background and joined the guards the same time Solis did, making these two best friends. Aaron became Aphmaus teenage crush and she became his, they kept their attractions secret from each other. Aphmau was a happy child with a pleasant upbringing till her 16th,where her happy life, took a dark turn. This is where our story starts... 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aaron
; when he was 6, his mother struggled to care for him and his 3 year old sister, as he had no father to care for them. So his mother made him join a guard school, where he met Prince Solis whom kept his title low key and only told Aaron. When he was 11 he met Solis' 8 year old sister Aphmau. At 14 was gifted a young foal whom he called Willoby. -Because foals are wobbly...Ik bad pun...-

Princess Aphmau; A young princess trying to change the royal laws across the land by being herself yet staying true. At 8 she met Aaron, a young guard doing his duty to protect the royal family. at when he became 15 chose to protect the 12 year old Aphmau and become Friends and later in life, hidden lovers. for her 15 was gifted a mare called Gypsy, Aphmau and Aaron trained the two horses together and strengthening their bond as Guard and Princess as well as Friends.

Lady Sombre; The sister to Aaron and admirer to the prince Solis, even though her love for him was never shown, they were always friends. This relationship between the 4 was frowned apon across the other kingdoms, was made stronger by their kingdom. Sombre was never Aphmaus, lady in waiting, she was her friend and sister. Sticking together through thick and thin. the same time as Aphmau received Gypsy, Queen Irene gave Sombre her own horse who she called Shadow. though she never rode as she never knew how.

Prince Solis; The brother, and best friend to Aphmau and Aaron. Solis meaning sun, was born with white hair and sky blue eyes, the son to Queen Irene and King Onyx. He is seen as over protective and caring towards his sister, wife and best friend. if any harm was to come to them he isn't t the bright child that everyone espects him to be.

Princess Nicole; The heir to Scaleswind, and the wife to Solis, Nicole is a free spirit, free to say and do what she likes, but when she finds out what happens to Aphmau at 16 and 18, her halo fell and she becomes a boss ass bitch. 

Queen Irene; All is know is she is Queen of the Capital of Ru'an and mother to Aphmau and Solis, she isn't the perfect mother but she does what she cans to protect them and bring peace to her kingdom 

King Shad; All is known is that he is King of the nether, he is the brother to Onyx, a king with a thirst for blood, but will he meet his match with Aphmau? Or does he bring her world to a crash.

Queen Athena; all is know is she is the sister to Queen Irene and Queen of Phoenix drop. She is the Adoptive mother to Princess Nana, a bright child with a bright future as Queen.

Prince Garroth; Son of O'khasis and the future king. pressured to marry the princess of the Capital - Aphmau - and take over the regain in this marriage. No one knows what brings him to a hult with his charm, but when that mask falls his inner demons to out to play...