"Not really." I say kissing her cheek.

She let out her gummy smile but qprn it off immediately and replace it with a straight face.

"But still I'm mad at you for leaving me in the hotel." She says crossing her arms.

"Aww, I'm sorry." I pout, hoping that she will not be mad anymore. But it's useless because she just ignore me and focus on the food infront of her.

When we get back to the hotel, I never stop trying my luck to make my Jendeuk forgive me.

"Baby, I'm sorry. I promise I'll never do it again." I say following her inside the bathroom.

"I'm not listening." She mock and brush her teeth.

Okay, I had enough. There's only one more way to make her tame. I walk closer to her and backhug her.

"I got you your favorite avocado snack." I whisper.

She stop brushing her teeth for a second then choose to still ignore me again.

"With a tub of milk ice cream." I added, lighlty planting soft kisses on her nape.

I silently laugh when I see her shuting her eyes and gripping her toothbrush.

"I also bought a new pair of hoodie that will make you warm."

I grin and suck on her neck earning a shaky moan from her. She washed up her mouth and quickly faced me after.

"Ugh! I hate you..." she groan. "...but I love you."

With that she crack a smile and kiss me passionately. I know it works, I'm a genius!

"Does this mean we are okay now?" I pant after the kiss, a smile creeping on my lips.

"More than okay." She giggles and pull me out of the bathroom.

"Can I have it now?" She asks excitedly, lighlty bouncing her body on the bed.

"Such a kid." I murmur and get the ice cream and the snack inside the mini fridge. "Here you go." I smile giving it to here.

"Yes! Thank you! You're the best." She winks at me making me blush.

It's been a year and I still get flustered with her every gestures.

"Anything for my love." I say kissing her forehead.

"I don't know what I have done to deserve a girl like you."

She moves to sit on my lap while still eating her ice cream.

"Well, except for being a bitch to anyone--awe!" I winced when she slap my arm.

"I am not a bitch!" She scoff and glared at me.

"Yes you are." I laugh and before she hit me again, I hold her arm and pin it on my side. "But I love you anyway. I love it how you get soft when it comes to me."

Her cheeks lighted up with pink tint indicating that she's blushing.

"S-shut up." She tries to be sound angry but it didn't work. Her voice stutter and there's a hint that she's being shy.

I just laugh at her and kiss her quickly.

"I love you."

She smile lovingly and put her ice cream aside before pushing me on the bed with her hovering me.

"I love you too."

I giggled when she started raining small kisses all over my face. It tickles me but I love it when she's like this. Being a sweet girl.

Our cuddling moment has soon ended when Lisa and Chaeyoung busted in our room.

"SLEEPOVER!" Lisa shouts before throwing herself on us.

Jennie and I both groan as the air on our lungs puffs out.

"I tried stopping her." Chaeyoung says standing on the foot of the bed.

"You should've tried harder Chaeng." Jennie says finally getting out of the bed where Lida is already occupying.

"Yah Limario! Stop!" I laugh when she starts acting like she was a wrestler.

"Elbow attack!" She yelled and aim her pointy elbow on mine.

Before she even touch me, a slipper chuck on her head.

"If Jisoo got a single broken bone, I'm gonna break all of yours!" Jennie says.

"Aish! I'm just playing around." Lisa pouts throwing the green alien slipper off the bed. "She's really a killjoy."

She flops her body again on the bed and spread it like a starfish. I get up and sit on the bed. Jennie and Chaeyoung are already busy eating the foods.

"What is the plan for tomorrow anyway?" I asks.

"Explore different restaurants with delicious foods." Chaeyoung smile widely while munching her food.

"Shop clothes and visit a dog cafè!" Jennie answers excitedly.

Both me and Lisa groan.

"I really don't know how Jennie ended up being a gay." Lisa says out of nowhere.

"What do you mean by that?" Jennie asks raising her brow.

"I mean look at you! If I didn't know you I would tell that you are fucking straight as a pole!" Lisa exclaimed.

"That why I exist Limario. I was born to bend your sexy and hot cousin." I smirk.

"Eww! Watch your words please."isa cringe.

I smack her with the pillow that ended up both of us starts cat fighting.

"Stop messing the bed!" Jennie scolds.

Chaeyoung doesn't mind at all as long there is food in front of her. I bet she can stock lots of food on her mouth. Chipmunk.

"Oh please." Lisa scoff. "If we didn't busted in, the two of you could have done more than messing the bed."

Jennie flushed red while I just laugh at her reaction. She's so adorable! I want to squish her fluffy cheeks.

Later on the 4 of us our cuddled up in the bed. Jennie and Chaeyoung in the middle.

"We are like sardines here." Jennie murmur hugging me.

"It's cute, don't argue with that." Lisa says also pulling Chaeyoung for a hug.

"Goodnight everyone." Chaeyoung says, her voice sounds so sleepy.

"Goodniiiiggghhttt!" Lisa says in a high pitch.

"Lisa! Lower down your hyperness." I groan.

"Sorry." She giggled.

"Don't mind her and sleep now Jichu." Jennie whisper.

I smile and pressed a soft kiss on her lips.

"Sleep tight Jendeuk, love you."

"Hmm love you too."
...