Best birthday ever?

Start from the beginning

We haven't pulled away for a while and I still don't need to breath I don't know why or what came over me to do this i just need to be happy and this makes me happy.

His lips get on my neck and I make that moaning noise again and he puts his hands under my shirt and I moan out again and he laughs against my neck giving me shivers.

Zayn moves back to my lips and gives me a small kiss and pulls back "that was amazing but why" Zayn asks and I feel the tears come "I just wanted to be happy right now" I say crying into his chest and he reclines the chair up and holds me as I cry.

"Niall don't listen to those people they're just ass holes" Zayn says and I look at him nodding and he pecks my lips and I crawl into the back to lay down as he drives again.

"Baby wake up" I hear a sweet voice say and I open my eyes and I see Zayn smiling "hm" I say "come on" be says and I sit up and I get Out if the car and I see we're at the movies.

"I thought we could watch a movie to take your mind off of things........and to hopefully make up for the play" he says and I peck his lips "I wasn't mad at you if anything I'm happy that you stood up for me" I say and he smiles and with that we walk in and pick a movie.

"So exited to see the movie baby" he says and my heart literally skips a beat when he called me baby and I nod sitting down in the way back.

"Look Niall about today I-" I kiss Zayn shutting him up "just shut up it wasnt your fault" I say and be nods and I lay my head on his shoulder as the movie starts.

"Okay so now do you understand" I say whispering to Zayn and he nods and I look back to the movie and all of a sudden all the power goes off in the movie theater.

"Lady's and gentlemen the storm has blowed off all the electricity so remain calm as we get our emergency lights on" a man says and I hold onto zayn.

" hey it's okay I won't let anyone hurt you" be says and I smile and use the flash light in my phone to see Zayn and he smiles "your adorable" he says and I smile.

"your hot" I say and cover my mouth and he laughs "your not too bad yourself" he says winking and I blush deeply and I hide my face in his jacket and he just hugs me and laughs.

"Niall?" Zayn asks me "hm" I say and note were still the the pitch black movie theater "how long have we been here" he asks "um an hour" I say looking at my phone." what time is it" he asks.

"um 7:34 why" I say and he grabs my hand and uses my phone for light "we have to go now" be says as we walk through the dark theater.

We get out and he starts driving and I see we're heading home "I had a good time today" I whisper "I'm glad you did" he says pulling into Louis drive way "but it's not over yet" he adds taking us inside out of the horrid rain.

He opens the door and turns on the lights

"SURPRISE" Harry Liam Louis Sophia Gemma Lottie and Zach yell and I smile "is this a surprise party" I say and Liam nods "it was all Harry's idea too" Zayn says and I run and jump on Harry and he laughs and I hug every one.

"This is amazing" I say but then I remember what happened in the play and I frown and tears start welling in my eyes "ni what's wrong" Harry says.

"t-today at the play I was holding ZAYNS hand and laying my head on his shoulder and people started yelling sinners, fags, gay it was horrible" I cry out and Harry holds me in his lap.

"But Zayn was there and he yelled at then for me" I say shoving my face into Harry's neck and I feel him look up and back down making me look at him.