After Party

The party was almost over a lot of people have gone home exhausted. Me and soul just got done dancing together to a slow romantic song.

"Soul I'm thirsty I'll be right back imma go get a drink" I kissed his cheek and pranced off for a drink.

He turned to Jaimi, "hey imma barrow Micah for tonight I wanted to give him a good time, is that ok?"

"Haha go ahead! But don't ever hurt him he loves and cares about you so much, I've never seen him like this, ok?"

"Oh I'd never dream of it! Soul said

"Good!"

I came back quenched and happy as I gave a cute smile.

We all started heading back to our houses we split up on the way back Jaimi went to our house and tsubaki, maka, Liz, and patty went to tsubaki's place to hangout for a little. Then me and soul finally got to his house. Right when he closed the door he grabbed me pushed me up against the wall and kissed my neck from behind grinding his bulge into my bum.

"Ohh Soul!

I pushed back against his package showing my submission to him. He leaned closer grinning and whispered in my ear, "let's have some fun!" He then stuck out his arm and he turned it into his sharp scythe and cut my clothes off top to bottom. I started undoing his tie slowly looking into his star dreamy eyes, I held both ends putting it around the back of his neck pulling him in. Our lips touched, I swore I was dreaming making out with a sexy man like soul but reality kicked in and he gripped my ass with his hands making me let out a soft whimper and bite my bottom lip.

"Mmm i see someone needs release"

I started at his neck kissing it while un-buttoning his shirt kissing down his scarred chest. After getting his shirt off and tie I moved down getting on my knees He looked down at me giving me his toothy grin making me blush as I un-button and slowly removed his pants I gave his member a lick making him shiver in ecstasy.

"Let's finish this in the room" soul said as he picked me up and carried me to his room.

I finished sucking him off but not to the point of finishing. He then lined up his cock with my entrance and went in fully making me throw back my head and grip on to him tightly.

"Soul!" I said as I quivered and blushed deeply.

"Hah just calm down" he grinned looking at me with his piercing but gentle eyes.

Maka all of a sudden walked in saying "hey soul are you...." I looked over at maka while blushing, soul looked over as well "hey maka" I could tell she was furious but she knew soul and she couldn't stop him, she ran out of the room angry to her room where she slammed her door. "Well that was a little awkward" soul said "but I am not gonna stop for anything"

It was getting close to that point I was about to cum and so was he. I latched on to him as he throbbed inside of me and came.

"Oh god yes!" I moaned loud blushing. I then came on my chest and his making him chuckle.

"You enjoy that? Because I know I did!" He said as he pulled out panting.

"Soul your the best" I whispered as I lay on his chest and slowly fall asleep with his arms wrapped around me.