Submission

I licked my lips, my mouth was watering and I soon pushed my face into his crotch sniffing and smelling around hoping he wouldn't wake up. I couldn't resist his amazing musk it was the best thing ever! It was like cat nip for me!

As I could see he was still asleep but his member started rubbing up against my cheek I assumed he was getting hard in his sleep from what I was doing. "Hehe" I whispered. "He's so cute"

I ended up pulling his underwear off so he had only his t-shirt on. I grabbed his now hard member and licked his crotch tasting him. But as soon as I did that he woke up and noticed me but I hadn't noticed him yet so he stayed quiet and laid back enjoying the sucking I was giving him. I soon had his whole cock in my mouth sucking him off, that's when he looked down at me and said, "you enjoying yourself cutie?" He smiled and giggled.

I turned redder then ever before and jumped back. "I'm sorry!", of course he had to chose now to say something after me having his scent all over my face.

"Hehe it's ok Micah I was enjoying it and so were you so go ahead"

I crept closer and gave his member a lick sending him into ecstasy again. He then grabbed the back of my head and pushed it down on his cock forcing me to deep throat him. I wasn't complaining or anything but damn he's big!

Soon later he screamed out, "I'm cumming!" And shot his load all in my mouth and on my face showing his dominance over me. I lapped it up off my face and and swallowed. "Mmm yummy! That's the best meal I ever had!" I giggled licking my hands as he pulled me into a big hug and kissed my lips passionately.

"Your wonderful" soul chimed with a grin.