The Question

We couldn't get the key. The professor said "All new students will get their keys and anything else tomorrow at orientation. No exceptions." So Soul decided to take me back to his house for a few hours. BIack Star had went to go bother Kid and his OCD problem. Soul and I sat on the couch watching tv. Soul then wraps his arm around me, resting it along my shoulders. My heart sank the moment I felt his hand touch my shoulder. Soul asked, "so why do you where such a cute outfit Micah?" He looked me up and down referring to my booty shorts and the cute top with a vest I was wearing.
"I-I don't know I just feel comfortable in this." I blushed immensely.
Soul: "your gay right Micah?" He smiled and his smile had given me the shivers once again.
Nothing would come out of my mouth I was blushing so hard so I just nodded.
"That's great! And by the way your really cute Micah I've never seen someone so beautiful!"
In my daydreaming I noticed I was starting to get hard, so I tried to cover up my bulge and I just started blushing bright red. I felt a tingle in my groin as I bit my bottom lip. I didn't know what to do.
"Thanks soul that's really sweet of you" I giggled.
Soul got up and I could clearly see his member bulging out of his pants on the side of his leg and I bet he knew I could see it too.
"I'll get us something to eat Micah" soul said going into the kitchen.
After that sight I started get hard and tried covering myself up and blushing. After a little of calming myself down I didn't have to worry about my hard on anymore which was great because I didn't want soul to see.
Soon he came back with some food and set it down on the table in front of us."here you go Micah!"
"Yummy looks good! Thanks soul!" I started eating as well as he did. Not too long later we finished eating and soul said I was aloud to the fridge and t.v because he said he was going to take a small nap. I nodded. "Ok soul sleep good" I smirked and he gave me his wonderful smile in return.

>>>>2-3 hours later<<<<

"Soul...Soul are you awake? I don't know where the cups are" I said quietly as I walked Into his room with him laying there on his back in is his underwear and a t-shirt sleeping soundly. He was snoring a bit and moving around a lot then all of a sudden he let out a small moan, "oh Micah!"
What's going on I thought to myself, "oh Micah! You ass feels so good! I'm going to fuck you so hard!" I turned bright red as I heard those words come from his mouth. But on the other hand it was really really cute I couldn't help but chuckle and smile.
I walked over to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. As soon as I did that there was this new smell in the air, it wasn't a bad smell it actually smelled really good it was really musky though. As I leaned in closer to soul It got stronger, the lower I went on his body I could smell it better. I soon noticed I was at his crotch and the scent was at it's strongest. I got a tad bit closer and fell in love with his musky scent it was so intoxicating and so manly. I knew this could be a bad choice but my brain and body were together on this one they wanted a taste and so did I.