New Beginnings

Finally. Here i am. Death Weapon Meister Academy. First day hasn't even started yet and I'm nervous as hell. My life long friend Jaimi is probably waiting for me inside already. It feels so weird walking around here alone when everyone seems to already of found their partners. The way they all act together, you would think they were all life long friends and never believe that they just met a few minutes ago. I had to go to a, Prof. Steins class for orientation, and so I can get my dorm key but, for the life of me I don't know where anything is in this labarynth of a school, and to make matters worse Jaimi is NO WHERE in sight. So taking matters into my own hands I decided to ask someone for directions. The first person that came into sight was a tall light haired guy. i stopped. I dont know why but I felt i have known him forever. Have i seen him before? OF COURSE NOT! I would have remembered someone like him. He almost took my breath away. My eyes wouldn't peal away from him, as if I was in some sort of trance. He glanced over at me, and smirked. Stop staring you probably look like a fucking idiot. I steered closer to him i had no control of my actions what so ever. Then I just had to open my god damn mouth.

"Um, excuse me. Do you you know where Prof. Steins class is?"

"Hmmm? Oh. You're one of the new kids aren't you? Sure, I can take you there myself." He said while still grinning at me. He made a quick glance up and down my body before regaining eye contact. This just got even more awkward than before.

"What? No, no you don't need to do that." My voice was shaky from the electricity running throughout my body.

"Really it's no trouble. I was heading to the professors class anyway. Might as well give you a tour. Oh, my names Soul by the way." He flashes me a large, toothy grin. I don't know why, but there was something about that grin that just got me, excited. Like I knew when I saw that there was something fun planned behind it.

"I'm Micah..."

AN:Hey everyone this is the first part I hope you like it it'll get better I promise just let me know in comments your feedback ^^