The Plan

The song above is Fight Song by Rachel Platten. I thought it was good background music for this chapter. 😉

Disclaimer: I don't own Lab Rats.

   Sebastian was currently out kidnapping that baby.

   If Marcus found out that it was his little sister, he thought his system would explode. There was already Daniel, he really didn't need another surprise sibling.

   "This is gonna be good," Lexi grinned. Tank grunted.

   "Can't wait to see the look on their pathetic faces," Marcus added, still using his deeper voice, although he seriously doubted that she'd know who he was.

   The rejoicing, both real and fake, was cut short by the crying of a baby.

   Naomi.

   He could hear a gasp as Sebastian enabled connection with the academy.

   "Sebastian?! Naomi?!" Leo asked frantically. He was freaking out.

   "Surprise!"

   "Leo, who is- AHH!" Mr. Davenport yelled.

   "If you want the little brat, I suggest you come get her. The coordinates have been sent," Sebastian informed them. With that, he cut off connection.

   "Ugh, what am I supposes to do with the brat?" Sebastian asked, disgusted. Naomi was still crying in his arms.

   "You have super intelligence, don't you? Use it!" Marcus said.

   Growling, Sebastian ran to a different room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   It was just fifteen minutes later, but the Davenports were already there.

   Marcus heard shouts of surprise, and soon the Davenports were molecularly transferred into a cage right behind him, Lexi, and Tank.

   All of the Davenports. Minus Tasha.

   Probably 'cause she's useless.

   "What in the world is going on?" Chase asked.

   "So this is what happened to the mighty Davenports. So sad," Lexi grinned.

   Tank grunted, and Adam grunted back. Adam will always be... Adam.

   "Who's the Dark Knight wannabe?" Leo asked, motioning to Marcus.

   "Wait, you don't know him?" Lexi asked, confused.

   "Uh, no," Mr. Davenport said.

   Showtime.

   Marcus grabbed his handmade staff from against the wall and quickly knocked out Lexi and Tank. If they'd been prepared, it would've been tougher, but the element of surprise was on his side.

   "What...?" the others asked.

   Walking over to the nearby cyber desk, Marcus released the prisoners.

   "Who are you?" Chase asked. Marcus simply shrugged. He didn't want them to know, obviously.

   Out of the corner of his eye, Marcus saw his dad grin a bit.