About Me

Okay so a lot of you already know about me if you don't then message me and we cant talk!

But I wanna talk about my OC or my role play character:

My Oc's name is Kanora essence

She is a werewolf with silver ears and tail.

Her eyes are different colors, the right one is light blue while the other one is silver.

She has long dark blue hair that stops at her thighs.

Her usual outfit is a white off the shoulder crop top and some light jeans with holes in them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Backstory:

When she was a little kid Kanora was the heir to their pack The Essence Moon Pack.

There pack was hidden up in the mountains making it harder for packs to target them. They had a natural hot springs that could heal any wolfs wounds , naming the Mountain the Mountain of Healing.

At a Young Age my OC's Village was attacked by rouges killing her parents and half of the pack, Thus making her the Alpha of the pack at the age of 12. From then on she did her best to make the pack thriving. A couple of years later Essence Moon Pack is the strongest pack in the mountains.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Often when you meet me I will be playing the Character of my role play but if we have been talking for a long time I will tell you my name and the real things about me.

Also I can do role Plays but I will use my OC as my role. Also if you wish to use my OC in your story then please tag me because I would love to read it!