Birthday Surprise (Lemon)

Aharon POV

 I almost tripped as the pharaoh dragged me accross the hall his hazel eyes focused on the room ahead , he opened the door and threw me on the bed and I gulped. He gently set my vase on a oak wood stand and climbed on top of me staring into my eyes . 

"So when were you gonna tell me it was your birthday."

He cooed caressing my cheek but frowned at my answer, "I wasn't your busy enough."

He stared at me then made a slight tsk sound. "baby your important to me remember that."

He connected our lips gently and I cupped his face while he held my hips . After minutes we pulled away for air only to reconnect but deeper and he nibbled at my bottom so I slowly opened my mouth to let him move in his tongue . I let out a soft mown as he licked over my teeth which were overly sensitive and blushed when he smirked at me.

Pharaohs POV 

His moans are beautiful I'm kinda desperate for more so I rubbed my knee to his clothed crotch and planted open mouth kisses along his neck . He let out short breaths of pleasure and jolted his back.

He grabbed my shirt looking into my eyes.

"Don't make me wait you dick, " he purred biting my ear and I chuckled pinning him back grinding on him. He moaned and whined desperate for contact but I'm the pharaoh and I'm gonna have fun with him.

 I sucked on his neck loving his pleasure sighs and started stripping us both . After seconds he was on top grinding on me as I held his waist moaning and grounding each other's names in sync , he must of been in the moment because "daddy~ " escaped his lips and he blushes freezing. 

I never realized I had such a bad daddy kink but my problem told me other wise and he jumped as it pricked his ass . I couldn't wait I slid off all of our remaining cloth and picked up his legs resting them on my shoulders.

 I lined up kissing him passionately and he held my neck licking my bottom but I gained dominance exploding his mouth. My half lidded eyes caught sight of aharons state which was him drooling his eyes squeezed shut as he panted like a dog, he whines as I rubbed his entrance but wouldn't go in.

 I told him he was whining like Akkiki, He glared up at me and tried to close his legs but i wouldn't allow that to happen.

"I'm sorry that was bad timing." after he calmed down and relaxed his legs i carried on. He whined and grasped my biceps, I laughed kissing his head pushing in and he winced despite the fact we've done this before and I waited till he was comfortable.

After about 5 minutes he nodded and I pushed in and he gasped for air so I thrusted in and out at a fast pace and he moaned out clawing my back . I kept this up for about 10 minutes before I heard a yell.

 "HELL YES GET SOME", The voice belonged to Amsi . Aharon blushed through a moan and I chuckled and returned to my work smirking down at him kissing his soft Lips.

SHOUT OUT TO:@scanty105for helping me with the lemon for this book!!!

Thank you Edi-Bestie!!