WHAT?!? NO!!

Aharon's POV

The more we sat there the more nervous i was getting.

Finally Pharaoh cleared his throat.

"For the next week all 4 of you will be locked in a cell." It took a second for it to sink in.

"WHAT!?! ZWHY DO I HAVE TO BE IN A CELL WITH THOSE THREE!!!??" Akiiki screech pointing at us. I flinched at the loudness of her voice. Pharaoh seemed Annoyed as well.

Pharaoh's POV

My god my ears are bleeding. Could Akiiki get any louder!?

I glanced over at Asmi, Asmu, and Aharon. Asmi and Asmu looked annoyed while Aharon looked somewhat displeased and hurt. Oh how bad i wanted to hold him but i have to be the dominant one in this situation.

I called the guards to take them to the cell and to lock them all together.

Aharon's POV

*Two hours later*

It hasnt even been that long and i already want to rip out my hair. Asmu fell asleep not to long ago and Asmi started arguing with Akiiki who keeps on saying it's out fault we are in here. and That she can't believe that Pharaoh would treat his wife live this.

"Your not his wife," I sneer at her. She glares back.

"YES I am," She growls. 

"Fine then where is your ring huh, oh and why isn't he calling you his queen?" He bared her teeth but i wasnt scared. what could she do to me. With that we all fell asleep awaiting the next day.

1st day:

Nothing much happened except for Akiiki's complaining, Asmu slapping her which suprised all of us even Akiiki. The guards came down to give us some food and water. Honestly nothing has happened much

2nd day:

The guards came down but they were followed by a person whom i did not see, because they were wearing a cloak. The gave Akiiki a cover and More food than they gave us.

BUt after the Figure left the Pharaoh came down and took away her blanket and the extra food. He walked pasted me and droped somthing into my lap that went unnoticed the the other three. Lifting it up i noticed it was a golden band with and emerand and saphire center piece. Annoyed at the Pharaoh i just put in my pocket.

3rd day:

Akiiki finally stopped complainging but i didnt say anything afraid to Jinx it. Same old Same old. But today the pharaoh allowed us to go for a 2 minute walk surrounded by guards of course but still i could smell the fresh air of the morning breeze.

4th day:

Today was a switch of guards but i really didn't pay attenetion because i was to busy Talking to Asmu and Asmi completely ignoring Akiiki.

5th day

6th day

7th day:

FINALLY we are out!!

I was walking along side the pharaoh until we stepped into the throne room. Pharaoh tried to get my attenetion but i pouted then Turned to Asmu and Asmi.

"UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! I CAN'T STAND IT! HOW CAN A COMMENER LIKE YOU BE ALLOWED INTO THE PALACE MUCH LESS BECOME A CONCUBINE OF THE PHARAOH AND BE PREFERED MORE THAT ME! I didnt have time to dodge as a clay vase came hurdling towards me hitting me in the side and smashing to pieces. A rather large piece tore my skin open on the right side of my hip. I fell to the ground in pain as i stared up to Akiikin who had on a deathly glare aimed at me.

"GUARDS TAKE HER AWAY!" Was the last thing i heard before Darkness consumed me...