Part 12|| caring

J U L I E T T E

J U L I E T T E

We spent the next day's afternoon at a photo shoot. Richard would wink my way and smile my way, ya tu sabe pa' enfriarse conmigo. I knew he didn't mean to do what he did the other day completely, but still he did it and I'm not forgiving him so easily like he did last time. Although he got me some good ass fritura again...

"You liked what you saw, mami?" He smirked as he finished. I scoffed and bit my lip to not blush or say anything that would make him think I enjoyed the view, which I did. "Don't deny it, I saw you smiling and blushing."

"Yeah, I have to pretend, remember?" I remind, but he shakes his head.

"Say that all you want, but you can't fake a blush, mi amor." He wraps an arm around my shoulders. I want to slap it away but I keep it there.

"No te creas que me olvide de lo que me hiciste," I point out, elbowing him in the ribs. I have to definitely get him back for that. He did me ode dirty, but I'll get my revenge and I'll get him good.

"Come on, that was three days back." He groans, pulling me closer as we head to his dressing room. I smile at the ground when he does that,it was actually kinda cute.

"And? Does that repair the damage done to the dress? Yeah, I didn't think so." I stop before the door but he pulls me in with him. I stand there awkwardly as he changed into his next outfit. I grab an apple and bite into it to keep myself distracted. Omg, there was so much to look at.. the muscly arms, the abs, the sexy tattoos ... my legs twitched awkwardly and I gasped.

"What?" Richard asked as he placed on a black shirt.

"I-I...um...I-...."

"Me-estabas-mirando," he sing sang as he sprayed on cologne and shot me a grin. I shake my head in answer, but have no words to tell him.

"Yes, I was but because you're so very ugly." I turn away after he undoes the buttons of his jeans. "And do I really have to be here? I didn't recall this being part of the contract."

"Oh, but it is, baby." He stated and I frowned. "Page 43, column 4, paragraph 5... the contracted must do as told by the master."

"Okay, I know you just made that up." I laugh as I try not to choke on the green apple. "The Contracted sounds very stupid, and you are not my master."

"Nuh-uh. It's real asf." He stalls as it turn to face him. I felt an awkward stare which made me question what he started at. He hadn't even put on his jeans so my eyes spotted his part right away thru the boxers. Richard had a palo down there y'all.

"Oh my god! Stop looking at it!" I scold at him and drop my apple to cover my butt with my hands.

"It's there, so what you want me to do? Gee, let me look." He complained. Gee? Awe it's just like in the movies where the language of one rubs off on the other :)...