Tyler Seguin

Your P.O.V

"Let's go Y/N! We're gonna be late if you don't hurry up!" I rolled my eyes at my best friends attempt to quicken my pace at getting ready. I love her to death, but she can be really annoying at  times. "I'm almost done!" I quickly yelled back.

       She had gotten tickets for the both of us to go to a Dallas - Phoenix game. I've always been a huge Dallas fan. And tonight, I would get to finally see my favorite team play right in front of my eyes. I was just finished getting ready as I straightened the last strand of my thick brown hair, and took one last look at myself in the mirror. I wasn't wearing any make-up. I mean, I was going to a hockey game. I also had on my Tyler Seguin jersey. He had just been recently traded to the Stars and I took an immediate liking to him. Come on, he's an amazing player, not to mention he's gorgeous.

      I made my way down the wooden stairs of my home, grabbing my phone and ticket along the way. I looked over at my friend, Kate with a huge grin plastered on my face. "Let's go! I can't wait any longer!"

"It's about time!" She huffed.

I gently shoved her shoulder playfully. We made our way to her black Toyota, and jumped in. We buckled up and made our way to the arena.

"I'm so excited!" I said.

She laughed. "So am I! I've been dying to go to a game and these tickets took some serious begging to get."

A few minutes passed by and we pulled up into the parking lot. We started to make our way into the arena when I realized I forgot my phone.

"Shoot! I forgot my phone!" I whined.

"Well you can go get that on your own, I'm not missing their warm-ups! They're gonna start in 10 minutes anyways!" She said, as she pulled out her keys and layed them on the palm of my hand. "Hurry up!"

I turned around and walked at a fast pace when I didn't realize I had bumped my head into a masculine figures shoulder. The figure extended their arm out for me to take. "Are you okay?"

I reached for the hand that pulled me up. I squinted my eyes shut and rubbed my temples. Once I opened my eyes, the figure was standing in front me, a concerned look on his face. It was then that I realized, the figure standing in front of me was the professional hockey player, Tyler Seguin.

"I'm so sorry I should've watched where I was going." I said.

"It was my fault, really. I'm in a huge rush."

"Yeah, aren't you supposed to be on the ice warming up by now?"

"So, you know who I am?" He smirked.

I lightly chuckled. "Of course I do!" I pointed to my jersey. "You're my favorite player." I smiled.

"Well, what's your name?

"I'm Y/N" I said, extending my hand out for him to take.

"Well, it's nice to meet you, Y/N. I would love to stay and talk, but I'm really late, and my coach is gonna kill me if I'm not there in a few minutes." He gave me a small toothy grin and was then on his way into the arena.

I literally just met Tyler Seguin, and had an actual conversation with him. Kate's gonna freak when I tell her.

Afters retrieving the keys from Kate's car, I quickly made my way into the arena and looked for our seats. Luckily, I spotted Kate right away, so I figured our seats were there as well.

She widened her eyes when she saw me. "Where were you?!" She practically yelled, even with the already loud noise erupting throughout the arena.

"You're never gonna believe me if I tell you, but I accidentally ran into Tyler Seguin, so he did kind of slow me down." She just stared at me.