10. Leslie Carpenter; Woodworker Extraordinaire

Start from the beginning

"Man," he said as he broke free of my embrace, sitting up. "It's getting a bit hot in here isn't it?"

"It's just fine," I told him, raising an eyebrow, still reeling in from his touch.

A smirk on his thin lips as the shadows fell on his face, he lifted his singlet, before pulling it over his head and tossing it away. There he was, in nothing but his trunks. He sat there with his chest bare. Sure, I had seen him shirtless before, back in the woods when he fixed my shoulder, but this time it was different. I couldn't help but feel the heat rush to my cheeks as I eyed his body –muscular but not too worked, his toned chest and those slight traces of abs on his torso, the trickling trail of hair leading down into his trunks.

I don't know what was wrong with me, but with the blood rushing to my head I felt like melting. Was I. . .attracted to him? No, that can't be. That's silly. I like girls. Girls like my ex in sophomore year, with uh. . . a nice chest and soft, gentle curves. Not Leslie. Totally not Leslie.

The young man lay back down again, but we locked gazes the whole time. A part of me wanted to take my shirt off too, but I merely just froze there, not knowing what to do. Moving up to me, he ran his fingers through my hair as he lifted my chin up with his other hand. There was a slight smile on his lips, before he leaned in and planted a soft kiss on my neck. And another. And another. His palms working their way underneath my shirt, he began to work down my neck, landing wet kisses one after another. Before I knew it, my shirt was tossed away, and for some reason my sweatpants got really tight.

No, this couldn't be happening. But the words seemed to get caught in my throat. I couldn't say anything. I was consumed by this sea of guilt, pleasure and confusion. Leslie, what are you doing to me?

His hands made their way to my pants now, his fingers beginning to untie it. As his hands moved down, so did his lips. He was nuzzling my chest now, his soft hair tickling my skin. I tensed up as I felt his tongue on my skin, lapping away.

A part of me watched in horror as the knot on my sweatpants began to unravel. Leslie looked up at me, smacking his lips. He slipped a hand down there slowly, gliding it in. I could feel the blood rush to my groin. I knew it was coming, but it still shocked me nonetheless. My heart jumped as I felt him grab onto my erection.

No, this didn't feel right.

He peeled off my pants, bringing them down to my thighs. I was fully exposed now, all bare in front of him. I noticed the growing bulge in his trunks as well, threatening to burst out.

With his fingers, he began to stroke me, up and down. I let out a moan as my body shivered. Noticing the smirk on his lips, he began to move his hand faster, and I could feel myself leak, making it even easier for him to pleasure me.

I couldn't let that happen, but at the same time, it felt so good. The young man's kisses, the way he licked my torso, the way he was jerking me off, they only sent ripple after ripple of pleasure through my body.

"You like that?" he asked me with a smile, a sparkle in his deep blue eyes. "I can do more, you know?"

It was then when something snapped inside me. I've had enough.

"Leslie," I muttered, my body still tense with his hand still working on my privates. "Stop."

"Are you sure about that Jason?" he said, the grin still on his face. "Your dick isn't lying."

"Just stop it!" I managed to let out a desperate yelp. "Please."

I let out a gasp as he finally let go of my throbbing erection. As the blood flowed to more vital areas, I pulled my pants up. My face was hot, I was just so embarrassed. I couldn't even look at him as I slipped my shirt back on.

Leslie didn't say anything, but in the corner of my eye I noticed the look of dejection on his face. He too, put his top back on. Deep in my heart, I felt the urge to leave, but I didn't. A part of me still wanted to stay. Just to sleep beside Leslie for that night. Even if it was just being beside him.

And that I did.

The two of us said nothing for the rest of the night. Leslie immediately turned the light off and the both of us just lay there, an awkward wall of air separating us as we tried to fall asleep in silence. Occasionally Leslie's leg would brush against mine by accident, but he would quickly pull away. Eventually he turned to face the wall, while I faced the door.

Leslie was gone the next morning, I hadn't even noticed him getting up. It was still early, and it was the usual time I woke up to go to the chapel. I felt a bit sticky down there, but I shook the thought out of my head.

It couldn't have been real right? I must've been dreaming. What happened last night was just me holding Leslie in my arms and I fell asleep. Whatever supposedly happened after that wasn't real. It couldn't be.

It couldn't have been nothing more than a dream.