"He wanted to come but he had a schedule that he really couldn't ignore. I'm sure he would've dropped everything if he could." Jaebum tilts his head and frowns apologetically even as BamBam nods and sighs with a pout on his lips.

"I know, it just feels lonely. Jinyoungie always pays attention to me." He sniffs and cracks a smile as Jaebum makes a face at the name.

"Jinyoungie? He never let's anyone call him that."

"Well, hyung, I'm not just anyone am I?" He squints over at him with an expectant look that turns sort of surprised as Jaebum smiles, soft and gentle.

"I suppose not, kid." He huffs and then turns back to Jackson who's gone back to kissing his cheek to try and get his attention, fingers digging into Jaebum's shoulders until Jaebum winces and tells him to loosen his hold.

"Hyung let's eat dinner together?" Jackson murmurs in his ear and shifts until hes fully in Jaebum's lap, straddling him and circling his arms around his shoulders to then place his hands in his hair, fingers toying with the longer strands the make his mullet.

"It's only six, what time do you usually eat dinner?" They stare at each other until Jackson sighs and rests his head on Jaebum's shoulder.

"At nine." He sniffs and shifts again until Jaebum is grabbing his hips to stop him from moving. "I want my present."

"I shouldn't have even told you about it." Jaebum laughs and Jackson scoffs.

"You're a bully." The sound he makes when he gets a pinch to his hip makes Jaebum roll his eyes.

"What did you want for your birthday anyway?"

"The entire Gucci, Adidas and Louis Vuitton stores."

"Wow ask for something else why don't you?"

"I was joking, it was a joke, old man."

"Old man? Do you have some sort of older men fetish or something?"

"Please, if i did i would've gone for someone richer than hyung. An older man with experience and money to please me and satisfy my needs."

"I have money and experience."

"Sure, hyung. You're all bark and no bite."

"I bit that one time in the car, remember that?"

"Not really, i work hard in forgetting unsatisfactory performances."

"Unsatisfactory? Is that why you almost cried?"

"It's called acting?"

"Was your begging and your orgasm acting too?"

"I- I refuse to answer such vulgar questions."

Jaebum laughs, loud and unhindered. Jackson chuckles too, cheeks pink and eyes lighting up as he watches Jaebum throw his head back and close his eyes as his body shakes with laughter.

"Are you guys done with the dirty talk? We've been waiting for Jaebum hyung to say whatever he gathered us here for." Youngjae raises a brow at them and then rolls his eyes. "Yes we heard, you guys aren't exactly quiet."

This time Yugyeom snorts a laugh and huffs as he straightens out and leans himself against Mark's shoulder.

"No kidding, you're lucky you haven't heard them having phone sex. Jackson is loud. Like, really loud."

Said man gasps and turns even redder, body curling against Jaebum's to make himself smaller even as he screeches out, "We do not have phone sex."

Jaebum's face feels mildly hot, arm curling against Jackson to allow him to tuck his head into his neck.

"You're like four years old, can you please not say sex." He directs it at Yugyeom who rolls his eyes and moves closer to Mark.

"So, hyung." BamBam interjects and crosses his legs patiently.

"Right, well," He pauses and moves his hand to grip Jackson's thigh. "I did a thing right?"

"A thing? What thing?" Mark tilts his head and frowns.

"Not a thing, okay. I wrote a song and Jinyoung and I were talking about it and we tried recording it." They still look expectant, attention fully on Jaebum as he hugs Jackson closer to him and then loosens his hold.

"We tried but it seemed too, I dont know? Plain? Kind of, i suppose." He shrugs and sighs. "What I'm trying to say here, or ask is; Do you guys want to record it with us?"

////////////////////

note: i start work at 6am and its currently 3am. why am i awake idk but i hope y'all enjoyed. mext chapter might be the last word chapter and then we'll go back to the posts and messages.