"What do you mean?" She then asked as I giggled; letting go of one of our hands that were interwined as I dragged her going towards the other sides of the boat, leaving her in confusion as we walked.

The place was huge, it had multiple areas in which had perfect spots to look out and cherish the scene. It also had it's own kitchen and it's own lounge which we could stay in as we watch the waves pass by.

"This place is amazing, Sana!" I screamed out if excitement as I started to get giddy about the area.

"I'm glad you like it, Tzu" She said as she giggled watching me get excited about the boat we were on.

"You know, I bet Yujin and Jiyun would absolutely love this place" I said with smile as I breathe in the fresh air coming from the breeze as I then felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Why so?" Sana asked as she stood beside me, looking out the water.

"Those two brats love to look out the sea and pretend to talk to the mermaids underneath. It was silly but I found it really cute of them in believing so" I chuckled at the memories between me & my two baby cousins until another one came into my head.

"Sungmin and Somi would also really appreciate this. They always wanted to learn and see the creatures in the water but sadly, we usually go to the ocean only once in a while" I said with a smile.

"You really love your family, huh?" She said to me with a calm voice making us face each other due to the conversation.

"Yeah, I really do. Someday I really want to have a family of my own" I smiled as the thought came into ny head.

"Then let's make one" She said with a smirk as she started to tease me again with her stupid flirty jokes.

"We're not even together yet" I said in reply as a laugh came out of my mouth.

"Yet?!" She said in shock as a smile began to appear on her face. She then blushed at the thought until I just laughed as a reply and continued our journey in the boat.

Until we finally reached the last room inside the boat & I was excited to finish the tour and finally spend time with Sana again.

The place was a bit dark since the lights were turned off. Me and Sana were trying to find the light switch until I heard a noise on my right. My heart started to beat quickly as the noise scared me to death.

"Sana? Sana?!" I yelled out of nervousness as she was now no where to be seen. I tried to stay calm and didn't move a muscle until finally the lights turned on and a loud noise was heard.

"Suprise!" Everyone screamed loudly. It was my family, everyone was here. They wore silly party hats with similar goofy smiles on their faces. I smiled and started to laugh as I then got near them--hugging each one.

"Why are you guys here?" I asked with a smile making them chuckle out of happiness.

"Sana-unnie invited us!" Yujin smiled as she pointed to Sana--who was carrying her and her twin sister.

"What do you say wanna say to your Sana-unnie, kids?" Auntie Yuna said as she asked my little cousins with a smile.

"Thank you unnie! We love you" They said in the same time as they then gived a small peck on both of her cheeks.

Everyone started to giggle on how the two were acting around Sana. This made me happy, seeing my family around Sana. Makes me think that I want to see this again someday.