with me

TZUYU'S

The sun was already about set when we finally got to the next destination. The view was gorgeous as ever. Sana brought us to a huge white sand beach with stunning dark blue waves. I then stepped out of the car as soon as the latter beside me turned off the engine.

"Wow" was the first words that came out of my mouth as the cold breeze suddenly hit my figure.

"It's beautiful. Isn't it?" Sana said as she released a sweet smile as she embraced the cold breeze coming. I then nodded as a simple reply while we watched the sun set right before our eyes.

"Let's go?" She asked as she lifted her palm as a sign that she could lead me the way to the next surprise in the occasion we were having at the moment.

My eyes looked up her face then to her hands as I grabbed her hand slowly leaving her my trust. She smiled brightly yet again before dragging me across the sand.

After waking a minute on the surface, the sand suddenly felt so warm and soft letting me walk in comfort. The loud waves were so relaxing to hear bringing music towards my ears.

"Sana, I know that I've never complimented you but I'm really enjoying this" I said shyly as I stopped from walking as I faced the loud and beautiful waves at my right.

I was not being sarcastic this time. I was really enjoying the date we were having. It was relaxing, quiet and beautiful. I was already happy with the simple things that I've seen today.

"Well, I hope you'll enjoy this one" She said pointed at a huge boat near the dock. I was in shock in but also a bit disappointed. Maybe some girls are just into these huge ideas yet the simple and plain brings me satisfaction.

"Sana, I know you've worked hard for this to just happen but I don't think--" I said until she cut me off by placing a finger on my lips making me go silent. She then ran up towards the dock as the wind made her long white dress flow as she pulled me towards the area.

"Surprise" Sana then exclaimed as she pointed at the boat once more. I smiled again as she starts to giggle out of excitement. She then pointed at my lips as she continued to laugh then spoke.

"I knew it! I knew that I could make you smile a lot today! You're enjoying this, aren't you?" She winked making me crossing my arms and pout i disagreement. I placed my whole hand on her face to stop her from making fun of me so much but she then licked my hand making me flinch. She then started to laugh again making me annoyed yet in glee.

"Yah! Yah! stop laughing already stupid! let's go on already!" I said as I started to walk up the stairs of boat. As I got on the boat my eyes then widen. It was elegant, quite luxurious; a better view of the sea and the beautiful lights coming from the city in the distance.

"Wow" I mumbled as I cherished the scenery infront of me.

"Sana, this is really too much" I said as I heard her getting near me. I turned around as saw her smiling at me. It was genuine, sweet and quite beautiful, i must say.

"Nothing is too much--if it's for you, Baby" She said as she slowly walks, grabbing both of my hands, showing me her teeth through a smile, making me reflect what she did.

"Thank you, Sana. I'm happy" I confessed as I interwine both of my hands to hers. I can't stop hiding this feeling anymore.

"You're back" I whispered making me chuckle at the thought. She then looked confused on what I just said making her tilt her head.